ADVERTISEMENT

"They're not doing their job" video from KSR. UK basketball is failing at NIL distribution, per source.

Use some of your money to take a writing class and I will use some of mine to learn how to do a google search.
In about 30 seconds I verified that Levis got paid but you do have to take your blinders off. The deal anthe fact it was signed by Levis is well documented.

It literally took 30 seconds to see that Levis is still working with them. As of late February this year Levis is still working with them. 2+2 = 100,000 paid.

I find your arrogance and near refusal to believe what you're being told and shown to be a bit odd.

You say you want Cal gone but you act like you're running interference for him.

Just really odd.

Reading the comments and this stood out to me....

The fact is what this guy is saying sounds correct. My employer is a donor and he said some similar things. Long story short none of my memorabilia got signed . Also this team has been one of the hardest to interact with and it was directly because of some of the coaches. That being said I gotta think ullis for getting my sons ball signed.. and it was totally free???

In about 30 seconds I verified that Levis got paid but you do have to take your blinders off. The deal anthe fact it was signed by Levis is well documented.

It literally took 30 seconds to see that Levis is still working with them. As of late February this year Levis is still working with them. 2+2 = 100,000 paid.

I find your arrogance and near refusal to believe what you're being told and shown to be a bit odd.

You say you want Cal gone but you act like you're running interference for him.

Just really odd.

No more odd than someone posting that Adou entering the transfer portal was a ploy by Cal so he could be the hero when "he talks" Adou into coming back or the other 2K whacky things I read on this board. How about people saying Cal has failed to make the tournament for 5 season in row or that he has been horrible for 5 seasons when in reality there was NO TOURNAMENT 5 years ago??!!

I want Cal gone but for legit reasons. He has been a failure for 4 seasons. Maybe I am different. I am not going to bash Cal on made up crap. He has done enough without the made up stuff to be fired. I believe he would have been had it not been for the contract.

This is my last post on this subject. My last comment is this: I've learned as a former cop who investigated fraud not to believe everything I read or hear. If you want the perfect illustration go watch the Bernie Madoff story. People lost their life savings because they WANTED to believe a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Yeah, I am ready for a new coach too. And, I wouldn't be upset if Cal got fired for violating university policy. But, this whole thing about some guy who can't write a coherent sentence giving away a million dollars to Reed for signing some cards just doesn't add up in my mind. I'm not buying this entire story even if parts of it are true.

There it is. The new mantra of the cult. They all say the exact same thing. And still in attacking form just like years before.

Sorry man, but you’ve made an ass of yourself in this thread. People from the area or who have any resemblance of understanding about anything going on know who Brady James is and the deals he’s signed.

Time for you to apologize and quit this crap. You aren’t informed at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk
No more odd than someone posting that Adou entering the transfer portal was a ploy by Cal so he could be the hero when "he talks" Adou into coming back or the other 2K whacky things I read on this board. How about people saying Cal has failed to make the tournament for 5 season in row or that he has been horrible for 5 seasons when in reality there was NO TOURNAMENT 5 years ago??!!

I want Cal gone but for legit reasons. He has been a failure for 4 seasons. Maybe I am different. I am not going to bash Cal on made up crap. He has done enough without the made up stuff to be fired. I believe he would have been had it not been for the contract.

This is my last post on this subject. My last comment is this: I've learned as a former cop who investigated fraud not to believe everything I read or hear. If you want the perfect illustration go watch the Bernie Madoff story. People lost their life savings because they WANTED to believe a lie.

What utter nonsense. This has nothing do with the BS you’re repeating. And quit acting like you’ve wanted Calipari fired for 4 years, I bet it hasn’t even been 2, I doubt you even called for him to be fired last season.

The guy you’re questioning is a LEGIT figure. He is a KNOWN LEGIT FIGURE. I don’t care that you were a cop. Why didn’t you just wait back and see since you obviously are not informed. You came right out and made assertions, then mocked the guy for your inability to understand what he was saying. You should have said nothing and waited until people that understand explain it to you.

Wow, that’s so crazy for a cop to jump to a wrong conclusion and just stick to it even with evidence to the contrary, has that ever happened before? 😂

So if I understand you correctly, its been proven that Nathan Burns did pay Levis but you still have your infallible cop senses. I understand your attitude now which is progress i guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT