ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Peach Jam over: 2024, 2025, 2026 targets recruiting followup

The article mentions Cal watching but Fland does not mention UK here.

Lots of PG’s. I can’t keep ‘em straight. Nowell, Fland, Acuff, Jasper Johnson and the kid from Cal with the funny name. Wonder who the priorities are.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Can someone give me times of some recruits playing today?
UK wise at EYBL:

AJ Dybantsa plays against Tyron Stokes at 1:30 EST

Darius Acuff and Trey McKenney play at 3pm EST

Karter Knox vs Billy Richmond at 3PM EST

Tre Johnson vs Boogie Fland at 4:30 EST

Ahmad Nowell, Jalil Bethea vs JL3 6PM EST

Meleek Thomas, Jahki Howard 6PM EST

Jasper Johnson 6PM EST

Caleb Wilson '25 at 7:30PM EST

Cam Scott vs Jackson McAndrew 7:30 PM EST (Scott was recruited by Chuck Martin when at Oregon and McAndrew is hearing from Duke/UNC now, still no UK interest yet)

UK wise at EYBL:

AJ Dybantsa plays against Tyron Stokes at 1:30 EST

Darius Acuff and Trey McKenney play at 3pm EST

Karter Knox vs Billy Richmond at 3PM EST

Tre Johnson vs Boogie Fland at 4:30 EST

Ahmad Nowell, Jalil Bethea vs JL3 6PM EST

Meleek Thomas, Jahki Howard 6PM EST

Jasper Johnson 6PM EST

Caleb Wilson '25 at 7:30PM EST

Cam Scott vs Jackson McAndrew 7:30 PM EST (Scott was recruited by Chuck Martin when at Oregon and McAndrew is hearing from Duke/UNC now, still no UK interest yet)
Do the Boozers play?

No media updates yet but I'm watching FL Rebels and NJ Scholars and Chin Coleman and Orlando Antigua are courtside near midcourt.

They got up and left at Halftime and haven't seen them at any of the other games yet. Will check the lower level games now. For anyone watching they were sitting by Larranaga near midcourt (he looks like Joe Biden) and now in the spots they were are Chris Beard and Marbles Mouf Jeff Goodman who came to chop it up with Beard and was kissing so much ass I thought he'd need some kneepads and chapstick. (yes the cameras still operate during Half/timeouts)

Last edited:
Billy Richmond has 19 pts and counting as they are still in the 3rd Quarter of game vs FL Rebels-he's been outstanding and best player on the court IMO.

Karter Knox currently has 4 pts and not his best game but his team is better overall and it's a one possession game as we approach the 4th Quarter.

NJ Scholars with a great rally in last 30 seconds to tie game at 64 with 37 secs left. Karter Knox hasn't been in the game for the last 3 mins. No injury or foul trouble.

FL Rebels play exciting games, give them that! Richmond has been fantastic, just tied game with 2 FT's

Reactions: Fox2monk
Scholars hit a 3 to up 67-64---timeout Rebels--Knox back in game for possession with 4.8 secs left.

Knox was fouled, missed 1st FT and then intentionally the 2nd but team didn't get rebound. Scholars win by 3 on 3pt make by Khafeeq Myers.

Billy Richmond had 22 pts 4 rebs 2 assists.

Karter Knox had 8 pts 2 rebs and 2 assists.

Last edited:
Watching Boogie now and just looked at his Peach Jam stats, oof those are bad.

28% from the field and 17% from 3?

Does the 2024 class just suck in general?
Fland is young-he's just 16 yrs old and playing up for the past 2 yrs. He's also not been with a great team--PSA is down from their usual standard--so he's forced action a bit. Had some big games here/there. Upside is still there with him though.

I never think a class sucks--but the depth of a class can suck. There's ALWAYS players who will develop. Think the fact that '25 is so loaded and has elite depth at every position but the PG spot is a huge factor too. Many hated on the '23 class too and I liked everything I saw from that class in terms of guys being competitive and think they'll make up a great CBB class--not sure there's elite NBA guys in that group but for CBB Fans, it's going to be a very strong class due to the fact competition matters to them. Liked everything I saw in All Star games--the practice scrimmages, etc...and from guys during HS year too.

'24--I like a lot of the guys and think some can develop into very good, high level players as they develop but the Flagg/Boozer etc..isn't there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT