ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Peach Jam over: 2024, 2025, 2026 targets recruiting followup

MoKan beat Team Final. Story of week for me...Robert Wright's play. Had another bad game and they go home. Nowell and Bethea picked up slack but Bethea was 1-7 from 3.

Team Takeover is going to win their game with Drive Nation.

NY Rens are in tight game with Meanstreets and last I checked it Meanstreets by 2 with 3 mins left.

LV Elite up 4 with 22 seconds left over PSA Cardinals and Chuck Martin is watching Boogie Fland and Tyran Stokes (and others on LV Elite) play.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
The Peach "PIT" games still going through today and then 2 top teams in each lengthy bracket advance to title game tomorrow. But Caleb Wilson is playing right now and he's having a game--great bounce back from last's night's poor performance. He'll have 1 more game tonight before ending his week at Peach Jam as the GA Stars have no chance of advancing to tomorrow morning's game.

But right now he's got this line through 3 Quarters:

24Wilson, Caleb *4-81-25-5107-14

Peterson
Knox
Quaintance
Cyril
1 more? Richmond?

Return Shep, Burks, Hart, and Thiero.

Add point guard and 2 more from the portal.

Caleb Wilson's last game at EYBL was watched by Kentucky (Chuck Martin) and I recorded the NBA TV telecast today and have his Triple Double (haven't watched-assumed it was another game but it's Wilson's game) Shot poorly from field and team lost in OT but he stuffed the rest of stat sheet and fact he went 11-15 from FT line speaks to fact the stroke is something he can improve.

24 Wilson, Caleb 3-14 1-3 11-15 5 13 18 2 18 7 3 1 1 34

18 pts 18 rebs, 7 assists

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT