ADVERTISEMENT

Next opponent Auburn at Tex A&M tonight at 7 on espnu

Auburn takes a lot of terrible shots, but also shoots a ridiculous amount of 3s. We MUST guard the 3 and crash the defense glass or it could be a long night on the plains.

Reactions: BassProCat
Auburn takes a lot of terrible shots, but also shoots a ridiculous amount of 3s. We MUST guard the 3 and crash the defense glass or it could be a long night on the plains.

If we don't get sucked into jacking threes with them and make them work hard defending the paint, we'll be right there at the end with a chance to win.

Auburn really isn’t that good I think we’ll hammer them at home at win by 6-8 points Saturday. More worried about Mississippi St Florida who always plays us tough and of course Tennessee

I checked out Auburn's season stats. They shoot between 25-39 threes a game.

But their percentage is all over the map - as low as 18 percent and as high as 48 percent.

Either it is possible to defend them effectively from the 3- line, or they just run hot or cold.
12-30 so far tonight.

I checked out Auburn's season stats. They shoot between 25-39 threes a game.

But their percentage is all over the map - as low as 18 percent and as high as 48 percent.

Either it is possible to defend them effectively from the 3- line, or they just run hot or cold.

From games I've seen, they are hot and cold. Alot of it has to do with all the dumb one's they take IMO.

I just hope our players know how far out they shoot the three from even if we are in their face. No lead will be safe until the buzzer sounds!

Cut off the head of the snake! Harper is the engine! Hagans should be able to make him feeel uncomfortable

Cut off the head of the snake! Harper is the engine! Hagans should be able to make him feeel uncomfortable
That reminds me of when Cal would put Deandre Liggins on Peyton Siva. Liggins frustrated him to no end. Ate him alive.

A&M a team we barely beat at home,Auburn beats them by 19 at their place. You don't think people should be a little worried?
Comparing scores is silly. We barely beat Vandy and they lost to UGA by 20. So, by your logic, we should have lost to UGA.

Reactions: BassProCat
Auburn MAY beat us. They are really good and playing at home but I'm not going to give up before the game starts, like some of these guys.
What guys have given up? I picked us to win inOld reds thread, but I don’t see your name there. Anybody that don’t think we can lose this game is way past being a homer.

Exactly. My daughter goes to Auburn and is going to stand in line for 3-4 hours to get in (they don't have assigned tickets or seats), sit right in the middle of those bandwagon wanna-be's, and take and talk all the crap she can handle. She weighs all of 100 lbs and has more balls than some of these guys.

We could lose, no one is saying that we couldn't, but we are Kentucky and they are auburn basketball. Get it together people.

Reactions: Blueisbest
Exactly. My daughter goes to Auburn and is going to stand in line for 3-4 hours to get in (they don't have assigned tickets or seats), sit right in the middle of those bandwagon wanna-be's, and take and talk all the crap she can handle. She weighs all of 100 lbs and has more balls than some of these guys.

We could lose, no one is saying that we couldn't, but we are Kentucky and they are auburn basketball. Get it together people.

The daughter of "Phil McCracken"....funny stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT