ADVERTISEMENT

New court coming soon

I%27ve_Looked_At_This_For_Five_Hours_Now_Banner.jpg

Love it except for the sideline “Kentucky”. Both baselines already say “Kentucky”. The sideline should either say “Wildcats”, or “Lexington” with a horse jumping in the O like the old Rupp court.
I think that was just for the tweet. If you click and scroll down, that image doesn’t have the sideline Kentucky.

So I understand why the Rupp/Central Bank logo is away from the bench area, but why don’t they move the opposite logo to the same spot instead near the side line?

Reactions: pauled
So I understand why the Rupp/Central Bank logo is away from the bench area, but why don’t they move the opposite logo to the same spot instead near the side line?
I know! I’m so OCD about crap like that! Just space them the same!!!! Lol

If you’re saying that’s only an overhead view and that’s not actually on the court then I’ll have to ask what proof you have?

I actually am in shock that this is even a question from someone hahaha like literally shocked.

Every single court design shows the outline of where the basket will go, it doesn't mean they are going to paint it on the court hahahah.

Louisville's Court Design from when they released it, do you see those baskets painted on the court in real life?

d70f709a-57c6-4acf-ad8d-08f170242771_750x422.jpg

Let's keep it local, how about NKU, do you see those painted on the court in real life?

WMRC5XQ6WFHLRK2R7Z2GWV3EXE.jpg

But if you don't believe me, we can arrange a bet if you'd like haha

• Haha
Reactions: Lempface
I actually am in shock that this is even a question from someone hahaha like literally shocked.

Every single court design shows the outline of where the basket will go, it doesn't mean they are going to paint it on the court hahahah.

Louisville's Court Design from when they released it, do you see those baskets painted on the court in real life?

d70f709a-57c6-4acf-ad8d-08f170242771_750x422.jpg

Let's keep it local, how about NKU, do you see those painted on the court in real life?

WMRC5XQ6WFHLRK2R7Z2GWV3EXE.jpg

But if you don't believe me, we can arrange a bet if you'd like haha

Well if UofL isn’t stupid enough to do it then I sure hope we aren’t!

Go Cats

Reactions: H00SIER-Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT