ADVERTISEMENT

New court coming soon

Overall nice looking court though. What will people do now that the court is fixed, checkerboards are gone and the team looks to play with pace? Oh lord.

So I understand why the Rupp/Central Bank logo is away from the bench area, but why don’t they move the opposite logo to the same spot instead near the side line?
What am I missing here? They are both the exact same distance from the sideline and midcourt.

A lot nicer. I like it.
Thor-UK-g2.gif

Reactions: BradleyCrawford08
I actually am in shock that this is even a question from someone hahaha like literally shocked.

Every single court design shows the outline of where the basket will go, it doesn't mean they are going to paint it on the court hahahah.

Louisville's Court Design from when they released it, do you see those baskets painted on the court in real life?

d70f709a-57c6-4acf-ad8d-08f170242771_750x422.jpg

Let's keep it local, how about NKU, do you see those painted on the court in real life?

WMRC5XQ6WFHLRK2R7Z2GWV3EXE.jpg

But if you don't believe me, we can arrange a bet if you'd like haha
Louisville has a solid court design.

WOW

I'm still shocked that this message board designed the new court 1 week before they unveiled it.
Not quite as the court is already done. But I'm sure they saw images of potential courts that people have put out as ideas, like the one you show.

They're waiting until the home volleyball games end

Move Volleyball to Transy then and let's rock and roll!

Sick and tired of UK Athletics making UK Basketball take a back seat to 2nd and 3rd rate programs. It's basketball's arena.

Volleyball's last home game is Nov 25th. If the new floor isn't down for the Miami game on the 28th, I will lead a 1-man riot.

Sick and tired of UK Athletics making UK Basketball take a back seat to 2nd and 3rd rate programs. It's basketball's arena.
Incorrect...

It's a Multi-Purpose Arena.

If I am not mistaken, it is owned by the Downtown Lexington Corporation and Central Bank has the naming rights.

It is leased by UK Athletics for athletic events. It does not belong to the University.

Reactions: Smashcat
Incorrect...

It's a Multi-Purpose Arena.

If I am not mistaken, it is owned by the Downtown Lexington Corporation and Central Bank has the naming rights.

It is leased by UK Athletics for athletic events. It does not belong to the University.

Obviously....everyone knows that it's not owned by the university.

But the Men's Basketball team is the only one that calls it their home arena.

Volleyball and WBB are in Memorial- Rupp is not their home.

You can try to argue with me on that if you'd like but you would lose.

Kentucky Basketball is and should always be the #1 priority in the Athletic Department, and obviously the #1 priority in Rupp Arena. Don't try to dispute that.

Reactions: Blueworld_3.0

Volleyball's last home game is Nov 25th. If the new floor isn't down for the Miami game on the 28th, I will lead a 1-man riot.
I know you're not going to want to hear this, but as of right now, UK is slated to be a top 16 seed in the NCAA volleyball tournament and would host. Those games are slated from November 30 - December 2. Hence the December 2 date.

Reactions: bbncal02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT