ADVERTISEMENT

Never wanted a recruit more

How’d he get there so fast?
cMD4a4.gif

As for THE player I wanted at UK more than anyone else, I would lean towards Wiggins. You put Wiggins in that lineup instead of Young (with Young being first off the bench for the 2/3 spots), UK would've been monstrous. Yeah, I firmly believe they would've taken losses, but I also feel we would've won the championship.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
As for THE player I wanted at UK more than anyone else, I would lean towards Wiggins. You put Wiggins in that lineup instead of Young (with Young being first off the bench for the 2/3 spots), UK would've been monstrous. Yeah, I firmly believe they would've taken losses, but I also feel we would've won the championship.
If Cal thought he had zero shot at Zion then I don’t think he wastes his time going to watch him. Just food for thought.

If Cal thought he had zero shot at Zion then I don’t think he wastes his time going to watch him. Just food for thought.
Maybe because cal respects him and appreciates his game? Cal isn’t a douche sore loser. But what do I know

I'm telling you guys, this Clemson assumption was way too early to think it's the automatic call. I'm still not fully buying it, and recruiting is a tough business to follow. I've seen enough to know that closing the book this early could just as easily be misdirection for amusement.

Reactions: BlakeNapier2017
He wouldn’t go see a guy he has no shot at on a sat after a road win: it’s not being a douche it’s doing what he can. If zion isn’t coming to UK why would cal waste his time??? Must think there’s a shot
Question was open to interpretation. I agree with you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT