ADVERTISEMENT

It’s all so obvious now

Jan 27, 2023
Guys, everything from the last couple years totally makes sense now. It’s been a setup all along. Let me lay it out:

-Louisville hires Kenny Payne expecting good intentions. Payne torpedoes Louisville intentionally, while effectively pretending to do the best he can
-During that time, Cal puts Kentucky into desperation mode, but does recruit the great white Kentucky hope in Reed Sheppard
-Sheppard intentionally fails dramatically in his first NCAA game
-Cal departs. Kentucky hires his good friend Kenny Payne
-Payne, with Reed as his star athlete leads Kentucky to the promise land

In other words, the hire has been Payne all along.

Adam Sandler GIF by IFC

Guys, everything from the last couple years totally makes sense now. It’s been a setup all along. Let me lay it out:

-Louisville hires Kenny Payne expecting good intentions. Payne torpedoes Louisville intentionally, while effectively pretending to do the best he can
-During that time, Cal puts Kentucky into desperation mode, but does recruit the great white Kentucky hope in Reed Sheppard
-Sheppard intentionally fails dramatically in his first NCAA game
-Cal departs. Kentucky hires his good friend Kenny Payne
-Payne, with Reed as his star athlete leads Kentucky to the promise land

In other words, the hire has been Payne all along.
This might the most logical interpretation of the situation I've seen here.

What is obvious is that Cal has been dissatisfied here for some time. He has just been going thru the motions of coaching for 2 to 3 years and the program has suffered because he had no real interest in the entity of UK basketball. He is what many here thought he was( a detriment to the our program) The damage is evident just about everywhere you look.

No matter who the next coach might be the rebuilding process will take time. The portal and NIL will actually probably help us in terms of wins and losses but regaining what and where we were in college basketball will take time.

We need someone who is committed to being here for 5 years or more and hungry to make his name as the coach of the Kentucky Wildcats.

Put down the bourbon. Too early.
Just be Wildcatsandwater until after lunch, at least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT