ADVERTISEMENT

Never trust a Dukie

classic brutus move.

lesson: if you play in the toilet, you are bound to eat shit.

I've been saying this since Day 1 about Nolan Smith.

What do you expect from a guy who lived with the biggest drug dealer in DC who also happened to be an AAU coach (Curtis Malone) and then cries about "my step dad made some wrong decisions.."--sure. So a guy who knowingly poisoned/ruined/killed people for profit, also used HS athletes (specifically Michael Beasley whose family was ruined by drug addictions supplied by Malone) and then would have payouts for them signing with schools and also signing with an appointed Agent (Joel Bell) to get more $ off them. At what point does a "bad decision" become a form of known occupation.

Duke had numerous DC Assault kids too-- Quinn Cook, Andre Hawkins, Tyler Thornton, Josh Hairston (who is now a complete prick who works for Klutch), and obviously Nolan himself. Nolan's Mom is a piece of ****. She lost her husband (RIP to former Card Derek) she made sure she/Nolan Jr would keep living a luxurious life--and didn't really give 2 ****s how that lifestyle was being supported.

TRASH human beings always should be avoided.

What do you expect from a guy who lived with the biggest drug dealer in DC who also happened to be an AAU coach (Curtis Malone) and then cries about "my step dad made some wrong decisions.."--sure. So a guy who knowingly poisoned/ruined/killed people for profit, also used HS athletes (specifically Michael Beasley whose family was ruined by drug addictions supplied by Malone) and then would have payouts for them signing with schools and also signing with an appointed Agent (Joel Bell) to get more $ off them. At what point does a "bad decision" become a form of known occupation.

Duke had numerous DC Assault kids too-- Quinn Cook, Andre Hawkins, Tyler Thornton, Josh Hairston (who is now a complete prick who works for Klutch), and obviously Nolan himself. Nolan's Mom is a piece of ****. She lost her husband (RIP to former Card Derek) she made sure she/Nolan Jr would keep living a luxurious life--and didn't really give 2 ****s how that lifestyle was being supported.

Tell us how you really feel!

I had no clue Smith was on the UofL staff. That probably explains a ton of UofL's problems. That's crazy that Payne would voluntarily have that d-bag on staff.

Reactions: gharding07
Old adage. If you see your opponent drowning, throw them an anchor.

Smith tied it around himself first.

Tell us how you really feel!
Just stating facts. People can always claim "Did what I had to do" when talking about profiting off ruining other peoples lives, but doesn't absolve what you actually did to others. If you are willing to do that, why do I have any remorse or belief you've changed your ways? Most don't. They just learn a new hustle.

Damn!

My take on DC Assault goes way back to my Gtown days. These guys were dealers/pimps/clowns. Everyone knew what Curtis Malone did in DC, but end of the day....nobody cares. They say they do and we want to help people but when you know what someone is/was....but do nothing and laud him as a "savior" for kids in the community who again-he's profiting off. He bragged about taking in Beasley after his family was hooked on the junk he was supplying them. At some point you are just the Devil or doing the Devil's work. Words mean nothing. Your actions do. Helping people is what we are here to do. It's part of what makes opportunities in coaching/teaching great. To drug a community, steal their kids from them because you poison them, only to profit off the kid is about as sick as things can get. Malone then got out and helped Nolan/Duke land Trevor Keels from Villanova too.

Duke's always loved to hype the Nolan Smith story but it's as heavily edited as it gets. Dad passed......Mom raised a son.......(insert violins). This B**ch is literally a character from The Wire--Weebay's Wife De'Londa Brice! Lifestyle matters over character and morality. Isn't first/won't be last but spare us the cute story when it was about a Drug Dealer's b**ch who chose a path that guaranteed high financial security over doing anything right. But hey--everyone has a different take. I just choose to look with eyes open.

Reactions: TM2013
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT