ADVERTISEMENT

Never buying the hype with Kentucky again

you are still young
as you mature you will understand that last year's results have nothing to with this year
i have noticed that on occasion you allow yourself to get sucked in by some of the negative trolls on here
remember they are not UK fans, they are only here to cause discourse
Yeah there’s some that just want to bait people, I let the ones who should be looked at as Kentucky fans get to me and act like they a superiority complex

Again, can’t stand on your own words. These dudes are complete frauds. Don’t worry, one of your mod buddies will come along and clean this up for you since you’re a coward who can’t stand on what you said.
I said I’m not buying the hype again until they prove it, I never said I wasn’t watching again. Buddy shut the hell up about being a coward it’s not that deep, your a troll who came here to stir shit up, your probably one of superiority complex groups burner accounts

Kentucky fans should just wait and see how things workout once the CATS get into SEC play. But I do like this team. Hopefully Calipari will let them run...that's my only concern.
I’ve learned that now, I let a bad loss cloud my thinking, but I get attacked in here more than almost anybody, when there are ones who do exactly what I do. I just find it funny. But this team is good and fun and a great watch

Reactions: thedahc
Mods, remove this little boy. It’s obvious they are here to cause as much drama as possible before they run back to the UL board. 😂
Crying to the mods like the coward you are. Drama because y’all don’t like your words because you’re complete frauds. Here is another loser not willing to stand his words. Grown man crying to the mods, the are the people who call others snowflakes and cry about cancel culture.

Crying to the mods like the coward you are. Drama because y’all don’t like your words because you’re complete frauds. Here is another loser not willing to stand his words. Grown man crying to the mods, the are the people who call others snowflakes and cry about cancel culture.
Welcome back JimmyBlue1972.

I said I’m not buying the hype again until they prove it, I never said I wasn’t watching again. Buddy shut the hell up about being a coward it’s not that deep, your a troll who came here to stir shit up, your probably one of superiority complex groups burner accounts
You are a coward, that’s why you run from your own words. You’re not man enough to stand on what you said. If it’s not that deep why are you crying?

You are a coward, that’s why you run from your own words. You’re not man enough to stand on what you said. If it’s not that deep why are you crying?
Calling me a coward while your a burner account for somebody else on here is ironic isn’t it. You’re coming at me and not even getting my words correct. so your just the next idiot of the day who comes on here to stir shit up. I never said I wasn’t watching them or routing for them anymore but that would require you to have a first grade reading level, which it appears to be that you don’t

Calling me a coward while your a burner account for somebody else on here is ironic isn’t it. You’re coming at me and not even getting my words correct. so your just the next idiot of the day who comes on here to stir shit up. I never said I wasn’t watching them or routing for them anymore but that would require you to have a first grade reading level, which it appears to be that you don’t
You will never win their game of message board insults. The poster is having the time of his life knowing that he is getting under your skin.

For me it’s simple really. Win to the standard of Kentucky and there are no problems. Love this team and if we’re going to continue a consistent trend then I’m fine. What I’m not okay with is this idea that our records and prestige doesn’t mean anything and so just go with whatever happens.

I’m definitely a sucker for UK so I’ve been drug back into a belief that we’re capable of winning it this year. My issue with going all in, as in all, is calipari’s liberal approach to the team system itself is going to make it extremely hard to ever win 6 straight.

You will never win their game of message board insults. The poster is having the time of his life knowing that he is getting under your skin.
Weird that you didn’t have a problem with Cal nut huggers, CCC, Cow, making fun of a 60+ year old man’s weight, low down sunshine pumper, dumbass and a slew of either insults. You only take issue when it comes to your message board buddies getting a taste of their own medicine. Y’all are so fake. Just like y’all can’t stand behind your own words, y’all are hypocrites who can dish it, but run crying to the mods when it’s given back to you. Keep that same energy all the time.

Last edited:
I can tell you the future.

Next loss…..faaaar cow

3 wins after that……number 9 baby!

Next loss…..faaaar cow
we do have a very fickle fan base
i would hate to go through a season with as many mood swings as some have
i guess as we mature we understand to never get too high with any win or too low with any loss
at the end of the day it is and will always just 1 game

I love this team and I’m glad Calipari made
The changes he did, but he’s still losing in a manner enough to ever be completely safe in his seat. Kentucky is going to ride or die with Calipari, they obviously think the rewards outweigh the risk. I’m not one to believe that necessarily, and his unique liberal approach to the game makes it so that you better never completely buy in if we’re talking about Maintaining our position 100% with Calipari.

You can’t lose certain games at Kentucky. I don’t care about the reasoning and I don’t care about the excuses. If we’re the best then we can’t have the constant hiccups that we’ve been seeing.

In the moment it was, but if Kentucky goes on a run, every person in the “ I told you so” group are gonna give me hell
It’s all good man, I know you just care that the Cats are good. It’s hard not to revert back to getting that angry seeing how past teams have done recently. We still have a long way to go to break plow ball, and trust in the tournaments again but I love what we are seeing with this team, and recruiting.

It’s all good man, I know you just care that the Cats are good. It’s hard not to revert back to getting that angry seeing how past teams have done recently. We still have a long way to go to break plow ball, and trust in the tournaments again but I love what we are seeing with this team, and recruiting.

Fland, Sheppard, Perry, Dilly - Guys to stay around like Burks and Adou. Transfers like Tre and Reeves. These are the types of guys and teams the Bennie’s have been screaming to build through for years. We’re running closer to a modern system as the Bennie’s have screamed for years. However, On top of it we’ve seen some really bad losses. To me it looks like the hardened part of the fan base has been dead eye on in their critiques and fears.

I can’t imagine being a UK fan and not feeling excited at the possibility of Calipari adapting and eyeing a second ring, while also not fully buying in until enough time goes by to properly sample what we’re seeing. At the time of his post there was absolutely nothing wrong with his thoughts. This is either Kentucky or it isn’t.

This is what I’ve been talking to my friends and family about. This was once a narrative that I believe was started by a “sports writer”. Then a few agreed with him. Then a few more took it even further by saying he doesn’t care whether he wins as long as he gets his players to the league. Then it went even further by he doesn’t care about Kentucky basketball. This went to one person “writing a thought “ for an article to all the blowhards making it fact. It is not fact and never has been fact. It’s just another opinion that got legs and became a horn for all those who never liked Calipari in the first place. I’ve heard it since the day he was here by some. No one works the hours and deals with the crap that a head coach at a prestigious university does unless they want to win.
Of course he wants to win. He just wants other things more; things conflicting at times with winning.

That’s the complaint. Cal is not at all invested in winning more than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: shodaman and LmdCat
The quote came out on another thread. I think Rowland said it. You are just a few weeks behind.
What was the quote? Was it really "throwing Reed under the bus"? Or was it just haters being emotional and overreacting?

And if Cal is "throwing Reed under the bus", how has it impacted his minutes? A quick check says he's getting starters minutes, 4th most on the team.......basically tied for most of any freshman on the team with DJ (26.7 & 26.3)

I think Reed is ok, the funny part is, posters on this board are "done with Cal" over a make-believe situation that the kid himself handled just fine.

Of course he wants to win. He just wants other things more; things conflicting at times with winning.

That’s the complaint. Cal is not at all invested in winning more than anything else.
There may be some truth in this statement and honestly that doesn’t bother me. I certainly hope as a human being you care more for the people you lead than the out outcomes. If the only thing you care about is winning at all costs then you are a terrible person and I wouldn’t want that as a a coach, mentor or friend.

Reactions: thedahc
No, the pumpers definitely do it more often
This. They are our resident paleontologists. Dig dig dig.

If they did it at the right times it would be fine. But they just can’t wait long enough. UK plays well for a two week stretch and “Cal is back”!!!!!!!! At least wait for these first couple weeks of tough SEC games.

We are a good team. As of now I don’t see us in the championship tier, but if our defense improves, even a little, we will be. Unfortunately, our defense has been a HUGE letdown in the tourney when it matters the most. This team isn’t good on D, right now anyway.

If they did it at the right times it would be fine. But they just can’t wait long enough. UK plays well for a two week stretch and “Cal is back”!!!!!!!! At least wait for these first couple weeks of tough SEC games.

We are a good team. As of now I don’t see us in the championship tier, but if our defense improves, even a little, we will be. Unfortunately, our defense has been a HUGE letdown in the tourney when it matters the most. This team isn’t good on D, right now anyway.
You want to call me a pumper go right ahead. I’ve been here almost since the beginning. Never really ever posted at all. I use to listen to games when the only thing you had was your imagination because they weren’t on tv. We would literally drive our car around until we got good reception. I came here for years to get information. That’s why I still come to hopefully get one bit of pertinent info. I cringed and celebrated during the Hall, Sutton years. Celebrated during the Pitino years and yelled when he left. Became somewhat indifferent during the Tubby years and just downright despised the G years. When Calipari came I had my reservations but still watched and enjoyed the games. They were lifesavers due to battling cancer during the 11-13 years. I have yelled at the tv at every stupid decision I believe was made. I mourned the 15 loss and I have questioned recruits and coaching decisions these past almost tens years. But one day about 3 years ago I started listening to myself and my family as they bemoaned and criticized and started calling players and the coaches names and I realized many things. You can all make up your own minds on what I discovered about life but needless to say is I discovered my joy shouldn’t come from sports. But I still kept coming here for my tidbits of info. But that’s not what this place is anymore. It’s full of vitriol, name calling, biased opinion(on both sides) and just bashing. I remained silent and just let all of you people go at each other while you ran away worthy posters and interested readers but recently I made the attempted to start bringing some positivity and immediately started getting called pumper and other superlatives. So I got a little frustrated and upset and decided to stand some ground but it doesn’t matter to you people. You don’t care about anything but your opinion. You think everything you have believed is the truth and your mind will never be open to anything but your opinion. I wrote an essay. Read if you want. But I’ve said my peace. Happy New Year and I hope one day you find the true meaning of Joy. God Bless you all.

but what do you think about our defense?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT