ADVERTISEMENT

Never buying the hype with Kentucky again

I don’t know why any of you fell for it. This is how Cal wanted us playing from day one but he didn’t have his big men available.

Yet everyone bought into the dream that Cal had changed his philosophy. Come on. Never happening. Never, never.

100 percent. Cal is never going to change. He hired a offensive guru and reverts back to high-low as soon as we get a 7 footer back. He just can't help himself. He keeps thinking one day he's gonna wake up and it's gonna be April 4th, 2015 again and this time he's gonna win it. He's done. Richmond, Evansville, UNC Wilmington.

I see the usual suspects have found this and are liking it. Because it fine for a program like Kentucky to lose at home to damn uncw

Last edited:
It’s happened the last handful of years. We gain some positive momentum, fans get excited, then two steps backwards.

I think this team will win a lot of games, but expect a couple more games like this one.

And when I predicted the above I was told I wasn't a UK fan. Cal blows. Nothing to do with the players.
It’s the same crap every year man. I thought this team would be above games like this and would go undefeated in rupp. They will lose to penn and unc with the pathetic effort tonight and honestly it doesn’t matter anymore. As long as cali-shitty is our coach we have a round of 32 cap on what we can do

Bash the OP if you want but it’s true. I’ve been absolutely giddy the last few games but the whole time I’ve had a voice in my head telling me it’s fool’s gold. Cal’s teams just peter out. They get you excited but they can never get over the hump to finish as a GREAT team.

I fully expect this to be the continuing pattern this year. They’ll have some great games then forget how to play and lose some random ones, then drop in the tourney around round 3, give or take one. I just don’t trust Cal anymore.

This loss sucks and shouldn’t happen but the over reactions are a little much. We obviously need Wagner. And to figure out the best rotation with Bradshaw in the game. I don’t like him and Mitchell together yet. We need to defend way better, and we didn’t move the ball today. I won’t write this team off yet after one bad game.

100 percent. Cal is never going to change. He hired a offensive guru and reverts back to high-low as soon as we get a 7 footer back. He just can't help himself. He keeps thinking one day he's gonna wake up and it's gonna be April 4th, 2015 again and this time he's gonna win it. He's done. Richmond, Evansville, UNC Wilmington.
This!

This loss sucks and shouldn’t happen but the over reactions are a little much. We obviously need Wagner. And to figure out the best rotation with Bradshaw in the game. I don’t like him and Mitchell together yet. We need to defend way better, and we didn’t move the ball today. I won’t write this team off yet after one bad game.
Your one of my favorite posters to interact with on here. This loss just destroys any momentum the program has and highlighted that old cal with come out. They may end up being a decent team, but good teams that want to win a title don’t lose at home to UNCW, they just don’t. I’m not bashing you your approach. It’s probably the smartest one I’ve seen on here, but man I’m not setting myself up anymore with a calipari coached team when I already know what the end result will be

You one of my favorite posters to interact with on here. This loss just destroys and momentum the program has and highlighted that old cal with come out. They may end up being a decent team, but good teams that want to win a title don’t lose at home to UNCW, they just don’t. I’m not bashing you your approach. It’s probably the smartest one I’ve seen on here, but man I’m not setting myself up anymore with a calipari coached team when I already know what the end result will be
Maybe so but you will have the end of the year to let it all out if that happens. I won’t let a December loss dampen my love for this team. I know how good we can be. If we flame out again it is all hands on deck against Cal again. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt for this year after seeing how we can play. We just need to improve. Integrate Bradshaw in the right way, get DJ back. Get back to passing the ball and getting good shots.

Maybe so but you will have the end of the year to let it all out if that happens. I won’t let a December loss dampen my love for this team. I know how good we can be. If we flame out again it is all hands on deck against Cal again. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt for this year after seeing how we can play. We just need to improve. Integrate Bradshaw in the right way, get DJ back. Get back to passing the ball and getting good shots.
I hope man, but I’ve seen this movie to many times before

It’s still way too early to be talking about seeds and predictions for the team. That’s all I’m saying. Everyone has the right to be pissed, it’s a shitty loss. Next game will tell us a lot about this team IMo.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT