ADVERTISEMENT

Need a tic for U of L!

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
Given these games never sell out, anymore, I’m assuming I can buy at U of L ticket office at the stadium.

If possible, I’d like to buy from a Cat fan!

Any shaking’ lose??

Given these games never sell out, anymore, I’m assuming I can buy at U of L ticket office at the stadium.

Any shaking’ lose??
If you or anyone else still needs one and is interested :

I actually have one to sell because someone flaked in my group. Section 217, row MM. Face value was 85, 92 with fees on TM.

will sell for $60. Been trying to sell on TM but doubt it sells there so I’d rather sell for less to a Cats fan. Just reply or message if you or anyone else is interested… can transfer electronically and have Venmo and cashapp.

Any shaking’ lose??
Hey Hack, I have a extra. I sold you the georgia ticket but couldnt findyour number

will sell for $60. Been trying to sell on TM but doubt it sells there so I’d rather sell for less to a Cats fan. Just reply or message if you or anyone else is interested… can transfer electronically and have Venmo and cashapp.
May I meet and pay you at stadium?

Hey Hack, I have a extra. I sold you the georgia ticket but couldnt findyour number
And as I asked the other dude, could I meet you at stadium?

Heck, we could meet at that grocery store in your hometown, it is essentially on my way!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT