ADVERTISEMENT

NBA PLAYOFFS SUNDAY!!

a7b.gif

Glad warriors lost. Don't see lakers beating nuggets though.

Still feel celtics win it all. NBA orgasming at the lakers and celtics being n final 4 with a chance to meet n finals.

Reactions: jameslee32
LeBron and AD are on a mission now. I like Denver but they are in trouble. I don't have time to post the matchups but Jamal knowing what that defense just did to Klay and Steph is probably gonna be a long series for Denver.

LeBron and AD are on a mission now. I like Denver but they are in trouble. I don't have time to post the matchups but Jamal knowing what that defense just did to Klay and Steph is probably gonna be a long series for Denver.
Should be fun.

The Sixers/Celtics game will be decided by Harden and Embiid as they are 2 of the 3 best players on the floor.

Hoping Sixers pull off the miracle and win a third road game in Boston.

That said, the Celtics will likely breeze to the finals now. Tatum was the one who got away for Calipari. Would have finished off that fabled All-NBA lineup with the small forward position.

Joel Embiid is a joke. Never made it past the 2nd round with all the talent they’ve surrounded him with. Now he’s no showing a game 7.

Reactions: TM2013
Joel Embiid is a joke. Never made it past the 2nd round with all the talent they’ve surrounded him with. Now he’s no showing a game 7.

You can go ahead and start your James Harden slander as well. He’s been just as bad.

Harden and Embiid 6-20 for 19 with 5 turnovers in the first half. Brown and Tatum 14-27 with 38 points. And somehow the sixers only down 3.

I just don’t trust Harden or Embiid to snap out of it.

They need to take the ball out of Hardens hands and run through Maxey the 2nd half. I hate watching James Harden iso ball.

They gotta figure out what to do about Tatum on the other end. Can’t stand the idea of a Dukie dropping 50 in a game 7 win.

They need to take the ball out of Hardens hands and run through Maxey the 2nd half. I hate watching James Harden iso ball.

Those first two possessions aren’t promising. They’re still trying to force Embiid. Even when Boston had 4 guys with a foot in the paint…and that time the 5th guy came down too lol.

Dont care too much about who wins this series.. but probably the last thing I wanted to see was Tatum going absolutely bonkers in this one. 38 points with time left in the 3rd..

Dont care too much about who wins this series.. but probably the last thing I wanted to see was Tatum going absolutely bonkers in this one. 38 points with time left in the 3rd..
Yeah Tatum is probably gonna get 50 in a game 7. Big one for him.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Unforced turnover there by the 76ers, just completely unforced over and back by Embiid. It’s a blowout now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT