ADVERTISEMENT

NBA PLAYOFFS SUNDAY!!

Bam is looking great so far.

14 points and 8 rebounds and we're only half way through the 2nd quarter.

Denver is 1/14 from three so far.

Can't win shooting like that. Bam up to 16 points and 6 rebounds now.

Every other Nugget player is either cheering, crying, and everything in between (and rightfully so).

.. but there's Jokic, acting like he just got off his work shift, going around shaking all the Heat players hands, not any real celebration or emotion from him.

Dude is a different breed. He's probably gonna go practice after this or like go fishing or some shit.

• Haha
Reactions: jameslee32
So who all has won an NBA title after playing for Kentucky?

Meeks
Rondo
Murray
AD
Anderson
Walker
Mohammed
Prince
Riley

I think Frank Ramsey did it as well. Im sure Im missing several other names

Every other Nugget player is either cheering, crying, and everything in between (and rightfully so).

.. but there's Jokic, acting like he just got off his work shift, going around shaking all the Heat players hands, not any real celebration or emotion from him.

Dude is a different breed. He's probably gonna go practice after this or like go fishing or some shit.
He’s ready to go home to Serbia and see the rest of his family. Probably tired of incessant US politics and BS.

WOW---What a freaking game. Those that say NBA plays NO DEFENSE is Soooooo full of $hst. Talk about in your grill D. I thought we may see a heart attack from the hustle. AS I said, NBA Haters gonna hate. I definitely enjoyed the game and the outcome and look forward today to ESPN slobbering all over Jokic and Perkins having to talk about it. Looking forward to NBA summer league to fill in time until UK starts upcoming season and college and NBA start up again. Basketball is smoking Baby.

Reactions: ChicagoCat1990
WOW---What a freaking game. Those that say NBA plays NO DEFENSE is Soooooo full of $hst. Talk about in your grill D. I thought we may see a heart attack from the hustle. AS I said, NBA Haters gonna hate. I definitely enjoyed the game and the outcome and look forward today to ESPN slobbering all over Jokic and Perkins having to talk about it. Looking forward to NBA summer league to fill in time until UK starts upcoming season and college and NBA start up again. Basketball is smoking Baby.
If you've watched a regular season game, you'll see that they play no defense until the playoffs. Watch the first 2 months of the season next year and observe how lazy they all are. The only team I've seen play defense all year was the old Pistons in the 90s.

If you've watched a regular season game, you'll see that they play no defense until the playoffs. Watch the first 2 months of the season next year and observe how lazy they all are. The only team I've seen play defense all year was the old Pistons in the 90s.
Don't worry. I already have NBA League renewed and will be ready to start watching preseason games on Oct. 25th. I agree with you the Pistons played defense in the early 90s. That's the reason they won championships. They were just the best at it even though their offense was around 10th. You need both to win. Denver had both as you may have noticed. Nobody is saying regular season is as good as a playoff game. Hell, you get that at the Rec. League. Everyone hustles more during the end of year tournament. I have trouble watching an NFL or MLB playoff game, so regular season games are out of the question for me. I just love basketball played at the highest level and NBA players are freaks. Now except for UK or a to 10 matchup, I really have trouble watching college regular season games. But when the end of year tourneys roll around, my DVR is set for all the Conferences from Patriot League to ACC to SEC. The NCAA Tourney is the best thing on TV today.

I'm surprised five players have done it. Hard to be on a NCAA champion and then wind up on a NBA champ.

Reactions: J_Dee
XD

353669710_10161530881418643_359439057064634559_n.jpg

Jordan selling Hornets.
Jordan, 60, purchased the team for $180 million in 2010, when he bought out Robert Johnson, and the franchise is now worth $1.77 billion, according to annual financial estimates and valuations published by Forbes.

Praise the Lord. The UNCheat connection is gone. Now every basketball fan in NC can fully pull for the Hornets and not just the Cheat fans. Plus, now maybe we can start making the playoffs on a regular basis. Jordan-Player Grade-A+ Owner Grade-D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT