ADVERTISEMENT

NBA PLAYOFFS SUNDAY!!

There will be no James Harden slander tonight which is my favorite pastime. What a game and what a shot. I will never understand why teams switch into bad matchups so easily. This is on of my pet peeves with Cal’s switch everything defense.

45 for The Beard. Win in Boston without Embid. These playoffs have been a 10 out of 10.

45 for The Beard. Win in Boston without Embid. These playoffs have been a 10 out of 10.
Can't argue with that. I have DVRed every game and fast forward through every commercial. NBA playoffs is best sports product on TV. Nuggets defense in the 4th last night was a thing of beauty. Hope Jimmy can play tonight and he and Bam can take another one from the Knicks.

Reactions: JLoad22
Can't argue with that. I have DVRed every game and fast forward through every commercial. NBA playoffs is best sports product on TV. Nuggets defense in the 4th last night was a thing of beauty. Hope Jimmy can play tonight and he and Bam can take another one from the Knicks.
I watch the first game and the 1st half of the 2nd game and then record the 2nd half and fire through it when I get up in the morning. "Charmed" is always on my TV when I turn it on in the morning this time of the year. [laughing]

Steph is the best player I've ever seen play. Anyone that says Jordan... That's because he was the best when the game got popular and most of us grew up with him being at the top.
Steph is the hardest player to stop I've ever seen

Lakers are deep and will make quick work of this pathetic Golden State offense. They shoot 50 3s and hope they hit half. AD and Vanderbilt were the best players on the floor 2nite. Great games tonight and luv seeing the Warriors lose home court already.

With a healthy Embiid, Boston/Philly is like an early NBA Finals but I hope the Knicks get a chance to play one of them. Knicks/Lakers would be such a unlikely NBA Finals and also great for ABC/ESPN ratings and the league.

Philly played Embiid more than they probably should.. and Tatum was the one who sort of got a rest day. If you're Philly, maybe this game is a giveaway.. but thats not how you wanted that to go down.

For some reason I can't get interested in this series. I like watching Murray and Joker but Booker and KD doesn't draw me in. The later into the playoffs we get the less it matters to me. LAKERS are the only must see for me I guess.

Go Suns- live in Phoenix and Ayton is getting hammered for his lackluster performance in the series so far- it's like he puts forth zero effort

Go Suns- live in Phoenix and Ayton is getting hammered for his lackluster performance in the series so far- it's like he puts forth zero effort
Very impressed with the Landale kid though. That's one tough, no nonsense Aussie! Bruce Brown tried getting into his head once last game and he wasn't having any of that.

Clutch Corner 3 to put Sixers up 1 w/18 sec left.
Series now tied 2-2 and with the 1-1-1 format this baby is going 7 and by then Embiid should really be back in the flow!

If it goes 7 Boston even at home will be in trouble.
Harden and Embiid combined for “76” points to keep hope alive in Gm. 4 ot miracle.

Last edited:
Landry Shamet coming up big for PHO. 4 str8 3’s. Wichita St. Shocker in the house.

Would be nuts if The Joker got suspended for game 5 for a pretty hard shove in a sounds fan……the owner of the team. [laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT