ADVERTISEMENT

NBA PLAYOFFS SUNDAY!!

Part of me is worried were going to see yet another Golden State team snake their way past injured teams to another title. Fox is playing well enough with the finger.. but Sabonis has been lost ever since that Draymond stomp.

It's tough watching one UK player really take the game over while another UK player is struggling. And to no fault of Fox, as his injury has thrown him off. But everytime Monk makes a spectacular play down the stretch, it seems Fox turns it over or has a missed shot. If those two were on (and healthy) they win this.

Series is over, btw. No chance Golden State doesn't win this, and likely next game at home.

Best player injured and clearly struggling. 2nd best player had 8 points in the 2nd half, plays terrible defense, and allows his counterpart to grab 7 offensive and 15 defenisve rebounds in the game.

Mitchell and Huerter 3 for 12 from 3 and shoot 8 for 20 overall. Along with Fox and Monk they shoot 7 for 27 from 3 combined.

Looks like he really tried to murder someone.
To even complain about that is pathetic. It's also something that will assure that Edwards will have Denver on his hit list. This kid is the real deal. He's going to be the best player in the world at some point and actually loves to play 79 of 82 and he had a stomach virus that put him out which kept many out week and half.

Shame on the Nuggets for this crap.

Best player injured and clearly struggling. 2nd best player had 8 points in the 2nd half, plays terrible defense, and allows his counterpart to grab 7 offensive and 15 defenisve rebounds in the game.

Mitchell and Huerter 3 for 12 from 3 and shoot 8 for 20 overall. Along with Fox and Monk they shoot 7 for 27 from 3 combined.

Sabonis has had a terrible series. Looney has just owned him, but Steph is the difference maker. Steph >>>> Fox.

That is an epic choke by Giannis and the Bucks. 10-23 from the free throw line in a 2pt OT loss in an elim game. One of the biggest chokes by a marquee player I can remember.

Also Butler, who i couldn’t stand before he was in Miami with one of the better back to back performances in the playoffs i can remember.

I don’t like Embiid but i gotta pull for the Sixers to take out the Celtics/Hawks winner because of Maxey. And honestly i dislike Trae Young and a lot of guys on the Celtics more than Embiid anyways.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
🤣 Jimmy Butler shoved dude in to next week to get the tying basket to go to OT

Two handed shove. Pretty blatant. Oh well. Still a great performance from him and the Heat. Who i’m obviously pulling for because Bam, Herro and Riley so we take those.

As a Cavs fan we blew a golden chance with Miami knocking off the Bucks. Mitchell didn't do what he was brought here to do and that is win playoff games. Team looked like a deer in headlights.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT