ADVERTISEMENT

NASCAR thread

Looking pretty spotty with rain now. Most of the hard stuff is north. I wouldn’t mind a snowy Presidents Day with a 12:00 nascar race though.

Christopher Bell can DIAF. What a clown. Classic Gibbs. Take out half the field. Hamlin wins. Fans get kicked in the balls.

Reactions: KRJ1975
Bell should be parked and sent back to xfinity and everyone involved should be allowed to bring out their backup cars

Daytona - Matty D.
So you’re saying there’s a chance.
EuO4v4sXUAAVi8F

This race gets worse every year. You’ve got guys out there who have no clue what they are doing. Why is Bell making that move on lap 13? What an idiot.

Here we go. Let’s thank god for winning a race. Like if god existed he would give a shit.

asshats like McDowell winning the daytona 500 is as bad as guys like YE Yang and Ben Curtis winning golf majors. It’s bad for the sport.

Keselowski didn’t cause it. McDowell slammed Keselowski so hard, Brad had no control over the car. That wreck was 100% on McDowell. And you could tell by Brad’s post-race interview, he felt that way too. He always owns up to his mistakes. He would’ve this time too — if he’d done anything wrong. I’m just glad Logano didn’t win. Can’t stand that prick.

Keselowski didn’t cause it. McDowell slammed Keselowski so hard, Brad had no control over the car. That wreck was 100% on McDowell. And you could tell by Brad’s post-race interview, he felt that way too. He always owns up to his mistakes. He would’ve this time too — if he’d done anything wrong. I’m just glad Logano didn’t win. Can’t stand that prick.

I think you're wrong about who his post race remarks were towards. I really think they were directed at his teammate.

TBH as a Chase Elliott fan I have the feeling that Chase gave McDowell a huge push 3/4 of the way down the backstretch that gave McDowell so much momentum that Keselowski wasn’t ready for it when he made his move

asshats like McDowell winning the daytona 500 is as bad as guys like YE Yang and Ben Curtis winning golf majors. It’s bad for the sport.
That’s a terrible take. There have been plenty of one-off winners of the Daytona 500 and it’s not hurt the sport. That’s like saying Cinderella’s in the NCAAT hurt College Basketball

Even though McDowell is everyone’s favorite nice guy in the series, plenty of drivers have put him on blast in interviews before. Since Keselowski didn’t last night, you have to assume he doesn’t blame McDowell.

Count me as one that enjoys seeing the little guys near the front of Daytona.

I saw the last lap. Did I miss anything?

Much prefer road/short tracks. Next week should be much better.

I thought McDowell pushed Brad K into Joey too. Announcers didn't mention it, so I don't know for sure. I'm OK with McDowell winning, kinda comical watching him run around looking for winners circle? Besides, any race that Joey gets wrecked and loses is a great race.

I would have to say the wreck was on Joey for trying to block but that is what everyone would do on the last lap of Daytona. To me it's just a product of restrictor plate racing.

Reply showed the push from McDowell on BK bumpers were lined up perfectly. Looked like the problem was from the 22 trying to block.

ADVERTISEMENT