ADVERTISEMENT

NASCAR thread

They had plenty of chances to take care of it during the truck race last night. There’s no real beef it seems.

That’s enough rain, by the way.

18 and 9 feud is a made for TV attempt to stir up interest in a dying, left for dead on the side of the road sport. Is there a better heel in sports than Kyle Busch? A better Face than Elliott?
Too obvious NASCAR. But what else you gonna watch?

Kyle Busch is the worst. All he does is complain and whine when he doesn't win. It is always someone else's fault.

I know the beef between he and Chase is squashed, but I hope Chase has a chance to wreck him at some point this season.

Reactions: Creed Bratton
Looking at the weather forecast and there is a 50% chance of rain tonight. If it rains out tonight Clint Bowyer had a good idea on Twitter where they do a double at Bristol this weekend.

They are NOT going to fight but the sport needs a rivalry desperately. Again is there a more despised driver than Busch? NASCAR wants Elliott to become the next Jr. and has for years.

Can't wait to see how Hendrick drivers get screwed tonight ...

I have no idea why I'm watching this stupid sport anymore

Eat shit Kyle
Harvick is gonna win this race

Man Harvick dropped like he had a parachute tied to his rear bumper at the end. On the flip side it's too bad that wasn't a 500 mile race because Johnson's car was one of the fastest on the track. With a little track position he could have been top 2 or 3 and maybe even win. He had cut 3 or 4 seconds off of the margin Chase had on him from being in the traffic on the restart.

Joey Logano getting mad over Elliott roughing him up for the race lead is the most ironic thing ever. He must have forgot that he wrecked Matt Kenseth.

Definitely not the “Nashville” Speedway. More like the Lebanon Speedway. That place has to be close to 40 miles from Nashville. NASCAR raced there from 01-11.The reason the track closed was lack of attendance but that was mainly because the NASCAR Cup Series didn’t race there.

Last edited:
Definitely not the “Nashville” Speedway. More like the Lebanon Speedway. That place has to be close to 40 miles from Nashville. NASCAR raced there from 01-11.The reason the track closed was lack of attendance but that was mainly because the NASCAR Cup Series didn’t race there.
Atlanta isn't in Atlanta, it's in Hampton. Talladega is in Lincoln. That's quite common for race tracks and football stadiums.

Yup. Truex came out of nowhere.
Penske 2,3,4
Hendricks 5,6,8,10

I’m loving this schedule, by the way.

Me too man. Loving the weeknight racing.

Truex just blew everyone away the last 100 laps. Amazing considering the other Gibbs cars were trash.

Did Austin Dillon live? Kidding, but I never heard if he had to go to the hospital or not.

So, Miami. Harvick’s last 6 finishes: 4,3,4,3,2,1. Seems like a good bet.

Jimmie back in the top 12.

Reactions: KRJ1975
Blaney had best car all day.

Penske def cheating on the plate tracks. Not sure how but they are

Definitely the best car.

Regardless of your politics, the Wallace stuff bringing in some new eyes to the sport is a good thing.

Two boring Pocono races next week.

noose-4.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT