ADVERTISEMENT

NASCAR thread

Kyle Busch not getting parked is absolute bullshit

Gibbs and Penske still allowed to do whatever they want with zero repercussions.

This shit is a joke.

Nope. Elliott would have passed Hamlin in about half a lap.

Kyle punted him knowing Nascar is too afraid to do anything to Gibbs or Penske drivers.

Reactions: KRJ1975
That was a GREAT race. I’m on board to shorten the calendar in the future and run weeknights several times in the summer.

Reactions: KRJ1975
Shrub is all but expecting to be wrecked on Sunday night. Let’s see if Chase has that killer gene or not.

There was about a 10+ train in the outside line coming when Busch wrecked him. He knew he was about to go to the back of that group

If this was 1976 someone would have put their cigarette out in his eye by now

There was about a 10+ train in the outside line coming when Busch wrecked him. He knew he was about to go to the back of that group

If this was 1976 someone would have put their cigarette out in his eye by now

Sponsors have turned NASCAR into what it is now. The ironic thing is that NASCAR's following really grew after that infamous fight at Daytona that was televised live. Fan's wanted to see that kind of stuff and drivers like the Allison's, Earnhardt, etc just fed into that rough and tumble persona. Then the sponsors decided they wanted a squeaky clean driver's image and since then there has been a decline in followers. Only the folks who love racing still watch and some of those folks have even turned away.

Good god eat shit Byron

Chase is the unluckiest MF in the garage, although the decision to pit was a joke.

Gustafson and Byron should be fired tonight

The "Car of Tomorrow" ruined it for me. I was a lifelong NASCAR fan, and a season ticket holder at Texas Motor Speedway until 2009. The races got to where the lead car would run off and leave everyone at each restart. I am giving it another shot now for obvious reasons. So far, it isn't much better. That race yesterday was a snooze fest. I'm into the Lucas Oil Dirt Late Model Series now. That is the best racing I've seen over the last several years.

Reactions: JDHoss
The "Car of Tomorrow" ruined it for me. I was a lifelong NASCAR fan, and a season ticket holder at Texas Motor Speedway until 2009. The races got to where the lead car would run off and leave everyone at each restart. I am giving it another shot now for obvious reasons. So far, it isn't much better. That race yesterday was a snooze fest. I'm into the Lucas Oil Dirt Late Model Series now. That is the best racing I've seen over the last several years.

The Coke 600 is always a snooze fest until the last 100-150 laps. Those guys are just riding around the first 400 miles trying not to wreck or break something in hopes of having a shot in the last 100 laps. I do think the cars are way to aero dependent. Anytime a car with 4 fresh tires can't pass cars with 2 or no fresh tires there is something wrong.

I think Johnson used his luck up during the 7 title because he is like Chase and can't catch a break either it seems like.

Good god eat shit Byron

Chase is the unluckiest MF in the garage, although the decision to pit was a joke.

Gustafson and Byron should be fired tonight

Is the ballast to keep the cars from flying up in the air or to make up for differences between the cars and their setups?

Is the ballast to keep the cars from flying up in the air or to make up for differences between the cars and their setups?

It is tungsten weights that they use in certain spots of the car. They serve 2 purposes one to make sure they reach the minimum weight requirements and the other is they can chose where they want to put the weight to help the car handle better.

18 and 9 feud is a made for TV attempt to stir up interest in a dying, left for dead on the side of the road sport. Is there a better heel in sports than Kyle Busch? A better Face than Elliott?
Too obvious NASCAR. But what else you gonna watch?

18 and 9 feud is a made for TV attempt to stir up interest in a dying, left for dead on the side of the road sport. Is there a better heel in sports than Kyle Busch? A better Face than Elliott?
Too obvious NASCAR. But what else you gonna watch?

Then they should have let them brawl at Darlington.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT