ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Angst/depression/listlessness/rage primarily fueled my mid 2000s - 2020 posts. Now my life is so good it’s pretty boring...excuse me while I go get pissed about nothing in general and pick a fight. Brb.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
No.

Damion Mintz left a decent team to hopefully win a championship, and he ended up playing for a dumbass coach and missing the tournament entirely.

Cal needs to replace most of his staff with some cool new modern recruiters and coaches that can sell hope, change, and a brand new fun offense...

Like Stoops hiring Coen.

Even then, it’s not enough to magically make us a contender. Only way that happens is if Cal recruits like he used to, and by all accounts, that doesn’t seem possible.

We’re a football school now, and that’s awesome.

Last edited:
HOLY COW AND OMFG!!! — we’ve got The Six Million Dollar Man playing on the retro channel at the office (cause I’ve got an HD antenna cause I’m too cheap to get a dish or cable) and I completely forgot about the episode where Col. Steve Austin f*cking RIPS SASQUATCH’S ARM OFF!!!
0b2b6061eee9aa4bc7c3b1183e2c6714.gif

Talk about a helluva day — kick Bigfoot’s ass, then go home and nail Farrah Fawcett.

HOLY COW AND OMFG!!! — we’ve got The Six Million Dollar Man playing on the retro channel at the office (cause I’ve got an HD antenna cause I’m too cheap to get a dish or cable) and I completely forgot about the episode where Col. Steve Austin f*cking RIPS SASQUATCH’S ARM OFF!!!
0b2b6061eee9aa4bc7c3b1183e2c6714.gif

Talk about a helluva day — kick Bigfoot’s ass, then go home and nail Farrah Fawcett.

- Spent some of my #BidenCheck on football season tickets and a parking pass. Sounds like it will be a good investment. Got another reason to go to more games this year too.

- "If you smoke, I got the haze. And if you're hungry girl I got filets." Name a better song lyric than that. Genius.

- Lawn maintenance begins today, dammit. At least it's not too hot/cold. Still sucks. Should've spent the Stimmy on a lawn guy.

- After 4 straight days of watching basketball all day and night, I was extremely bored last night. Shoulda done something productive, but naaaah.

- Stay cool, NOB.

Last edited:
Yo @funKYcat75....

plex and nas aside, is there a product that can transmit a cable box signal to another TV via WiFi?

my contractor didn’t run a fuggin cable to the back of my bar.

Planted seven, count ‘em SEVEN, trees in the yard yesterday — a redwood (or maybe it was a redbud, does it really f*cking matter?), a birch “bundle” because apparently we’re going to make a f*cking canoe in a few years, some kind of Chinese/Japanese/Far East weeping and/or drooping cherry that’s prolly infested with COVID20, 21, or 22, and four Harbor Vitales that will miraculously grow 10 feet tall and wide by Labor Day and shield us from our idiot neighbors.

Fell asleep at 7:30 without the aid of booze or weed.

Also, idiot neighbor stories please.

The Manson family next door finally packed up their NINE KIDS and moved to Texas where they can roam free.

The owner came in and remodeled the place to sell, and eventually someone tried to commit a lil arson, sooo....I got no neighbors over there which is awesome. Owner said Manson family Dad was crazy (duh), and told him that he would have to answer to God eventually for not giving back the deposit.

Idiot neighbor story #1...

I suspect — based purely on nothing but misanthropia-fueled paranoid conjecture at this point — they are involved in illicit drug production and distribution. They always, and I mean ALWAYS, have at least one window open (and usually 2 or 3), all day every day, rain or shine, hot or cold. It’s weird. Additionally, there is a revolving “coterie” of 3-4 redneck hot rods (various Mustangs, Camaros, Chargers, etc...) in the driveway at all times AND they always have the windows in these cars either partially cracked or rolled down at all times, again rain or shine, hot or cold. Finally, I know for a fact they raise English Bulldogs because the little bastards frequently get on our back porch (as well as piss on our flowers and bushes — thanks Blink). Shit’s gonna hit the fan if they ruin my freshly planted redwood, er redbud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT