ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Is Mav done too? Haven't seen him since the nuke bomb was dropped on the original NOB.

Whatever happened to -LEK-? Is he on permaban?

Reactions: Hoops244
65912522.jpg

Hope none of you ****ers are considering taping out because of some whiny ass over grown vagina in a mans body.
Yeah it really ****ing sucks what happen and is completely ****ed up. We are all gonna miss Jason and feel for him, but damnit we have to carry on.

Allabout. You drinking tonight?

Dude, I've bottled this shit up for a couple days. Ive tried to toe the line, but **** that! Spears is a good man with a family and this is a ****ing message board! You guys are my e-brothers and I'd go to bat for all of you. I've tried to do just that a couple times. This really ****ing pisses me off and I want the ****er to pay, and pay dearly.
I'm two into my six pack. How about you?

Anybody remember allaboutUK much before this went down? Bc I sure don't. Just always figured it was a trollish account, maybe a regulars "other" account, but he has certainly never posted like this.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
Dude, I've bottled this shit up for a couple days. Ive tried to toe the line, but **** that! Spears is a good man with a family and this is a ****ing message board! You guys are my e-brothers and I'd go to bat for all of you. I've tried to do just that a couple times. This really ****ing pisses me off and I want the ****er to pay, and pay dearly.
I'm two into my six pack. How about you?

I get it. Pissed too. I don't think he said anything bad. But man, you're taking some extreme release frustration out. Spears is an incredibly smart dude. He'll be back in business soon

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I get it. Pissed too. I don't think he said anything bad. But man, you're taking some extreme release frustration out. Spears is an incredibly smart dude. He'll be back in business soon

I hope he does come back but wouldn't blame him if he didn't. That's not the point, man. Who the **** does some weak ass shit like that. That is beyond low. That's cum stains on your back and singles in your pocket kinda shit.

Anybody remember allaboutUK much before this went down? Bc I sure don't. Just always figured it was a trollish account, maybe a regulars "other" account, but he has certainly never posted like this.

Been posting here for about a year. -LEK- was the first one to rip into me accusing me of being ymmot. I've stayed quiet recently because most don't like me and that's fine, but this shit...man this place is supposed to be a release and place to unwind, not a place to get so damn butt hurt you contact a persons place of employment.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I dont have any doubt in my mind that it wasnt Wettcat

I do. I sat right here and watched him and speerz go back in forth about fibro in a serious yet humorous manner a couple few months ago. Wett and speerz both have a great sense of humor, IMHO.

Unless something nuts happened that night I didn't see, I could never believe wettcat would do that.

I did look sideways at his D league post, but idk. I would have to read into and assume a lot of shit to get anything from that post. I can't see it.

Counterpoint: I don't know anybody, man.

so how far away are we from having Alexus, or Siri or whatever those in home spying devices are called from monitoring our internet ways and reporting us to powers that be if they see fit. it's coming. big brother is growing.

Been posting here for about a year. -LEK- was the first one to rip into me accusing me of being ymmot. I've stayed quiet recently because most don't like me and that's fine, but this shit...man this place is supposed to be a release and place to unwind, not a place to get so damn butt hurt you contact a persons place of employment.

Ok. Fair enough.

Idk man. Idk nothing at all.

I love BBN 4LYFE and appreciate what most every poster brings. It makes this e-habitat what it is. Good and bad.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
I do. I sat right here and watched him and speerz go back in forth about fibro in a serious yet humorous manner a couple few months ago. Wett and speerz both have a great sense of humor, IMHO.

Unless something nuts happened that night I didn't see, I could never believe wettcat would do that.

I did look sideways at his D league post, but idk. I would have to read into and assume a lot of shit to get anything from that post. I can't see it.

Counterpoint: I don't know anybody, man.
He is from Nashville AND he didn't make another post here until the day the Jason shit came out

so how far away are we from having Alexus, or Siri or whatever those in home spying devices are called from monitoring our internet ways and reporting us to powers that be if they see fit. it's coming. big brother is growing.
Already happening. Read an article a couple months ago where the thing from Amazon had recorded a conversation in someone's household regarding a crime and police were wanting to use it in court.

Reactions: Mashburned
Austin, tell me I'm not reading that right, or you're just ****in around?
Telling you the honest truth. Me and Jason got into it over the weekend of Oct 22 last year. He apologized in a PM. I also apologized. That was it. I will not divulge more from the conversation other than his sincerity. We were both effed up. I'll leave it at that.

Telling you the honest truth. Me and Jason got into it over the weekend of Oct 22 last year. He apologized in a PM. I also apologized. That was it. I will not divulge more from the conversation other than his sincerity. We were both effed up. I'll leave it at that.
Saw your post in the other thread where you tagged me. I don't know what's going on. Starting to feel like I want to shut down my account and scrub my post history.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
He is from Nashville AND he didn't make another post here until the day the Jason shit came out

He doesn't make posts here a lot, tho. I don't think it's uncommon for him to go days without posting here. Hell, maybe weeks. Idk. I just don't see it.

Plus I assume all usernames involved in whatever happened exactly are no longer active.

You could be right. Idk. I don't even know what was said.

I'll be the first to say that Jason can easily rub you the wrong way if you don't get his sense of humor or you get offended easily. But, show me someone in here who doesn't. That said, Speerz was a good dude and made me laugh a lot on here. Hoping the person who did it gets there's is the tip of the iceberg for me. He's got a kid and family to provide for, and a livelihood to find for himself now. Get that taken care of first, then we can bust out the pitchforks and play Salem witchhunt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT