ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Glad to see Vandy's Tournament woes weren't Kevin Stallings Disease. For a school that is supposed to be for smart people, how they lost sure was dumb. Then again, they chanted overrated while losing, so there ya go.

massive-fire-spreading-through-Raleigh.jpg

Eventful night in Raleigh. 6 story apartment building that was under construction went up in flames along with most of a city block.

There was apparently only one injury somehow (firefighter hit by falling glass). This happened a couple of blocks from the Beer Garden. Luckily, that masterpiece was unscathed.

Lol I-Zach with some weirdo quotes....

- he was shocked the season went this way (what way?? We're dope af)
- he's gonna weigh his options (good)
- it's about the tournament right now, not him (so stfu)

Never liked that kid. Like his potential, but not his emo weird attitude. He's not a competitor. From the stupid stuff about his name, to just the look on his face, he's annoyed me. He has potential, but he won't reach it unless he has a come to Jesus moment like jorts did when he totally transformed his body and got fn mean.

Probably not a big deal, I think izak just likes talking when someone puts a mic in his face, but nobody gives a shit what you do Eye-Zach. Go play the piano, c-sucker. It's March fn Madness if you can't ger focused and excited about that, you can SMDAB.

ALSO THERE ARE 3 BRACKETS IN THE NOB BRACKET CHALLENGE PICKING NON UK TEAMS - UNC x 2 and VILLANOVA.

GFY. You think this is some kind of game???

At least funky picked Villanova, but you UNC honks, whoever you are, can SMDAB. Bad mojo.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
I never pick UK in a bracket anymore. It's mostly strategical. Most folks who are UK fans pick UK. If UK wins, I'm elated. If my picked team wins, I'm happy still, but not as much so.

win-win

I feel like Missouri should be able to get a better coach than that but wtf do I know. SEC has pulled some good coaches recently. Shit, I'd hire speers.

Reactions: Zar_Doz
He followed the wrong Jesus.

maxresdefault.jpg

Man I hope Arkansas gets embarrassed today. Still not over that cheap crap they pulled.

Have a feeling he would've touched them in Southern California as well... I mean I am just guessing here, Mash

No way man. He could've been a USC QB star. He would have been dripping in honey blonde legal ass, a total star. Instead he came here, embarrassed himself and got no chicks because of his poor bball performance.

No way man. He could've been a USC QB star. He would have been dripping in honey blonde legal ass, a total star. Instead he came here, embarrassed himself and got no chicks because of his poor bball performance.

Or he could've been a lame USC QB and then went on to become a youth pastor at a sunny Los angeles vegan church where he would touch young girls who hate meat.

Reactions: Mashburned
Anything's possible.

Dude that Sweden flag would've made me spit milk out my nose if I was drinking milk,

Go Seton Hall!

Reactions: Willy4UK
Seton can play. They're gonna win this because they want to. Arkansas looks like they want to finish this game and hit up the buffet.

As I mentioned elsewhere ...

I don't care what kind of narrative it feeds into, I want SEC teams to lose every game (except I kinda like Florida sometimes). Vanderbilt and their Auditorinasium, Arkansas with their rednecks thugs, USCjr and their cocks and techno music. They can all, collectively and respectively, get pumped.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT