ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

-Finally home from work and just poured the first of many beers.
-Catching up on basketball, pretty chalky again today.
-Seriously what's up with Ray Harper's nose?
4f42707365fb9.image.jpg

Reactions: Hoops244
No, I disagree. There was nothing flagrant about that. That call has never in the history of basketball been made. He made a play on the ball, too. More evidence of that than there was evidence for flagrant 1, which is unnecessary contact. Not only was that foul necessary as shit, it was a routine basketball foul.

sigh... This blows. Home by myself. Can't drive anywhere to watch the game due to roadblocks and drunks. I have to leave for Tampa in the morning at 6:45 to do memory screenings from 8 a.m to 3 p.m.

sigh... This blows. Home by myself. Can't drive anywhere to watch the game due to roadblocks and drunks. I have to leave for Tampa in the morning at 6:45 to do memory screenings from 8 a.m to 3 p.m.
Hell, I'd conveniently forget (yuk yuk) about those memory screenings tomorrow -- unless you're getting paid, of course. Get drunk/have fun tonight.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Hell, I'd conveniently forget (yuk yuk) about those memory screenings tomorrow -- unless you're getting paid, of course. Get drunk/have fun tonight.

Not getting paid any difference.

No fun for Willy tonight. Just me and 4 walls and a goddamn game that won't end till 1 a.m.

Bracket doing well so far. Two misses (Vandy's dumb ass and Nevada) so far. Had neither advancing past 2nd round. Bottom will fall out but a good start.

Previous two years...complete abortion to start.

So, this place is under surveillance by dickheads, work supervisors and butt-hurt bitches. Go eff yourself if you fit the bill.

Go back to the DLeague, chug some Geritol or bleach and be boring or dead.

If you can't take a joke, R-Rated ribbing, or homo-erotic inferences - The Paddock may not be the place for you... as a matter of fact, it isn't.

Whoever caused undue pain onto one of our own and is too pussy to admit it, I hope Wenyen Gabriel (in the dark of night) invades your safe space.

The End.

So, this place is under surveillance by dickheads, work supervisors and butt-hurt bitches. Go eff yourself if you fit the bill.

If you can't take a joke, R-Rated ribbing, or homo-erotic inferences - The Paddock may not be the place for you... as a matter of fact, it isn't.

Whoever caused undue pain onto one of our own and is too pussy to admit it, I hope Wenyen Gabriel (in the dark of night) invades your safe space.

The End.
It's a sad situation.

That Creighton backcourt, tho.

I know they lost one of their guards, but seriously, that Dauster prick doubled down on that take all season.

Herod, it amazes me that people with zero basketball knowledge are paid money for their opinions. What a racket.

Well, to be fair, before what's his name got hurt, Creighton was poised to be in Villanova's spot in the Big East. Were they the top backcourt like Dauster said, hell no, but they were probably top 5.

Oh I get it. I saw the stats of the team after their guy went down.

But Rob Dauster is a goddamn moron

Reactions: herodotus6
is that Speerz who just posted under Andjustice4all. he really lose his job over this shit? i know a lot of pig farmers that could easily dispose of a body if that shit happened to me.
Yes he did. Someone took poking fun at junkies so hard that they took away jasons ability to provide for his family. Think about that shit for a second.

and no Jason is done posting here more than likely forever which is more than understandable

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Yes he did. Someone took poking fun at junkies so hard that they took away jasons ability to provide for his family. Think about that shit for a second.

and no Jason is done posting here more than likely forever which is more than understandable
Holy balls. I didn't know he lost his job over it. Good lord, that's awful. Some people deserve beaten until brain dead with sacks of nickels. Whoever did this is that kind of person.

That's ****ing bullshit about Jason. What kind of piece of shit gets soooo goddamn butt hurt about posts on a message board that they ruin someone's life? Wish the punk bitch would nut up and own it, but I'm sure the pussy knows what would happen if he did. Scared as hell to get tracked down like he did to Jason.

Gonna miss his stats and his twisted sense of humor.

Hope the ****er that did it is a damn junkie and od's worthless piece of shit!

That's ****ing bullshit about Jason. What kind of piece of shit gets soooo goddamn butt hurt about posts on a message board that they ruin someone's life? Wish the punk bitch would nut up and own it, but I'm sure the pussy knows what would happen if he did. Scared as hell to get tracked down like he did to Jason.

Gonna miss his stats and his twisted sense of humor.

Hope the ****er that did it is a damn junkie and od's worthless piece of shit!
We have a good idea and the crazy thing is after reading his posts he is from the nashville area.

Reactions: morgousky

The End.

Completely agree. SMDAB, laws.

**Allegedly**

*views expressed above may or may not be representative of catpaw or those who post on catpaw*

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT