ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Somebody besides me been watching Tulsa King, it seems. :cool:
I haven't finished the 1st season yet. Started it, then the free trial on paramount ran out. My sister gave me her access and I'm going to get back into it. Seen the first season is now on TV. I was enjoying that one.

As for Franceze, I know he's a criminal and what not. Anyone who believes he's a reformed mobster giving motivational speeches are wildly mistaken. That dude made millionsssssss. Is the wealthiest living mobster still alive. His connections to Russian mobs run deep. He's either still running things old school or more realistically still running things on behalf of our govt in some capacity.

Like him or not, his shit is definitely interesting. I believe the only still living mobster mentioned in goodfellas. He might be full of himself but he's not full of shit. That's a scary dude.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
So we pull into a Buc-ee’s on the way to the beach for vacation last month. Family goes inside while I pump gas into the rental car. Like nearly every Buc-ee’s in the world, parking is an issue, so I chose the pump the furthest away from the store, finish pumping and head in to drop unnecessary amounts of money on glorified gas station stuff.

As I’m walking, a guy starts saying “hey!” to what I thought was not me. Kept walking. After three more heys, I turn around and he’s talking to me.

“Move your car so I can pull in.” I look at him incredulously and point at the dozens of other abandoned cars at the pumps. Feeling somewhat in the wrong (just a little) I turn around and head back as he murmurs a bunch of shit talk.

I hop into the car, start it up, and try to move away from the pumps. The electronic parking break will not disengage. I start and turn off the car a good ten times trying to get it to work. No dice. By this time he’s laying on the horn and yelling out the window “move your gd car you s.o.b!”

I get out of the truck and yell that I’m trying to go, but the thing won’t move. This dumbass start to get out of his car “why don’t you drive that piece of shit back to Kentucky!” I turn back to head to the car and give maybe the second or third middle finger I’ve ever given to a stranger, he starts beeping the horn and yelling all kinds of Alabama gibberish. I am not a large man by any means, but this was a Napoleon syndrome guy if I’ve ever seen one with his giant truck and boat … and 5’ 5” frame. I’m not dumb enough to escalate things, but I felt pretty secure just leaving him yelling and cursing. Finally he pull off and I wave sarcastically towards him. Crisis averted.

The next three hours involved the rental company sending a Lyft to get me and my daughter so we could go to the closest airport to get a replacement rental. We make it there, they say they can’t replace without the car being received by a tow truck. That ends up with my wife and son unpacking the entirely of a weeks worth of luggage and bags, and sitting under a tree in 95° Alabama heat while I deal with the car situation.

Moral of the story, don’t go to Bucee’s in Alabama.

• Wow
Reactions: AustinTXCat
Lmaooo I can picture the type of Bucee’s guy who would do that.

Reads further….yep, truck and boat.

Bless you Funky. What an awful vacation experience.

I’ll head to Bucee’s tomorrow for fuel, maybe browse the blue bell freezer, and the milfs. The clientele at Richmond Bucee’s is really nice.

Parking at the pump is free game. They have 120 pumps. Go find one.

So we pull into a Buc-ee’s on the way to the beach for vacation last month. Family goes inside while I pump gas into the rental car. Like nearly every Buc-ee’s in the world, parking is an issue, so I chose the pump the furthest away from the store, finish pumping and head in to drop unnecessary amounts of money on glorified gas station stuff.

As I’m walking, a guy starts saying “hey!” to what I thought was not me. Kept walking. After three more heys, I turn around and he’s talking to me.

“Move your car so I can pull in.” I look at him incredulously and point at the dozens of other abandoned cars at the pumps. Feeling somewhat in the wrong (just a little) I turn around and head back as he murmurs a bunch of shit talk.

I hop into the car, start it up, and try to move away from the pumps. The electronic parking break will not disengage. I start and turn off the car a good ten times trying to get it to work. No dice. By this time he’s laying on the horn and yelling out the window “move your gd car you s.o.b!”

I get out of the truck and yell that I’m trying to go, but the thing won’t move. This dumbass start to get out of his car “why don’t you drive that piece of shit back to Kentucky!” I turn back to head to the car and give maybe the second or third middle finger I’ve ever given to a stranger, he starts beeping the horn and yelling all kinds of Alabama gibberish. I am not a large man by any means, but this was a Napoleon syndrome guy if I’ve ever seen one with his giant truck and boat … and 5’ 5” frame. I’m not dumb enough to escalate things, but I felt pretty secure just leaving him yelling and cursing. Finally he pull off and I wave sarcastically towards him. Crisis averted.

The next three hours involved the rental company sending a Lyft to get me and my daughter so we could go to the closest airport to get a replacement rental. We make it there, they say they can’t replace without the car being received by a tow truck. That ends up with my wife and son unpacking the entirely of a weeks worth of luggage and bags, and sitting under a tree in 95° Alabama heat while I deal with the car situation.

Moral of the story, don’t go to Bucee’s in Alabama.
The dirty South never disappoints.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT