POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I favored Carson and Vivek , but Vance will be ok. Just no rinos.
Neither would move the needle as much in Penn, mich, wisconsin as Vance possibly can. He checks the right boxes for the Electoral map they need to succeed.

Carson and vivek are both brilliant. I personally like vivek a lot. He talks the good shit and with charisma and intelligence.

I believe both will have influential cabinet positions waiting for them.

You guys have to stop basing your idea of what an election outcome might be off of crowd sizes. We get it Trump draws huge crowds, so what? Even if Biden or Kamala was speaking in my backyard, I wouldn’t really care. I’m not a cult member. You don’t win bonus points with huge rallies.
But if rallies were comprised of fraudulent ballots, Joe would be like a rock star, amirite? But we get it. A candidate getting a lot of real supporters is sooo "culty." I mean at least that's your desperate talking points anyway. (Shrug)

What if Trump had blank mail in ballots ready to be filled out awaiting everyone placed on the chairs for his massive rally attendees like like SEC schools fill the stadium with t shirts for white out games against UK. No I.D. or signature required. Fill them out and drop them off at most convenient cheater box location? Would the media react to that? Even if it just a troll job by Trump

life insurance policy
Yeah, probably.

I was listening to Dinesh D'Souza last week and he was saying he sent a text with three suggestions to Trump for VP as he needs a guy who he could pass the torch to, be a fighter and the three he mentioned were DeSantis, Vivek, and Vance. He said Trump already had his mind made up before he sent the text but still.

After having Pence as a VP, Trump could never have someone like that again behind him.

Did you say the same when Don Jr was tweeting out jokes about Paul Pelosi's hammer attack to the head?

Are you still on this Paul Pelosi thing?

Tell us all, Village Idiot...

Tell us how Paul freaking Pelosi is comparable to Trump.

He is quite the influential political figure that Trump is, we all know. But explain it for the few who are unaware of just how politically important Paul Pelosi has been, and will continue to be going forward.

Reactions: WTF Cat
Another idiot arguing that IQ plays a larger role than pure physical size/talent in the NBA.
So chose one or the other for your starting NBA center .... A or B??
A. 5 foot 4 man with an IQ of 160.
B. 7 foot 3 man with an IQ of 100.

Your answer will tell a lot about your IQ Algernon.

No. You idiot. I never made that claim. I refuted YOUR claim that being an nba player is 'purely physical' and 'nothing to do with mental.'

I know reading is hard for Village Idiots, but try harder next time.

You seriously stupid dumbass.

They thrive on low info and emotionally unstable voters which are the types who wait to be spoon-fed their news.

You would think that living through 2017-2020 (pre COVID) that maybe they'd see that all of the fearmongering was utter nonsense. An economy so good that Obama tried to take credit for it, no more ISIS, no wars, got a tax cut, got peace deals, the border was being tackled. America was being put first.

This, of course, is the worst thing ever to the globalist left.

Some emergency. Only twice the number of people died as in all of wars put together. Crazy Democrats. Now, if it had been 3 times, then it would have been understandable.
The fact that you believe all of these 'covid deaths" is crazy considering how they marked everything as covid. Also, go look at the age demographic of who was most affected.

It's crazy that you think the governmet gives a crap about you getting the sniffles. These people unleash unvetted third people people and drugs into our country and couldnt' care less. Couldn't care less to clean up streets or care to stop an illegal from killing and raping American citizens but you think they were just super concerned for your safety and had no ulterior motive whatsoever?

You guys will do anything if it comes from the Democrat Party and Big Pharma. You question nothing no matter how many times you guys are shown to be wrong.

Hey, I dont care!

See?
(Edit to add: replying to NetCat about my level of concern about the rocket attack in Isreal today)

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT