ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

(he’s a honky!)
johnmulaney-comedy.gif

💁🏼‍♂️💁🏼‍♂️💁🏼‍♂️💁🏼‍♂️💁🏼‍♂️

TODAY IS THE DAY!!! Big news today!!! Huge!!!

They are going to announce a new player or a new assistant coach today or they are going to make the decision to wait another day before announcing a new player or a new assistant coach today. Either way…TODAY IS THE DAY!!! Very exciting stuff…but it’s a very fluid situation. Stay tuned…

IMG-1139.jpg
@Kooky Kats , did you open this spot in Lexington? Nice name.
Saw it, but not mine.

it’s half a block away from our hotel (Elwood). Looked it up and it’s a membership program to sell secondary priced bourbon. A Justin’s with dues.👎🏻

I have over 250 bottles now personally and would welcome to unload on this place.

On way to Bardstown to see if I can get some allocated shit.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!! Big news today!!! Huge!!!

They are going to announce a new player or a new assistant coach today or they are going to make the decision to wait another day before announcing a new player or a new assistant coach today. Either way…TODAY IS THE DAY!!! Very exciting stuff…but it’s a very fluid situation. Stay tuned…
Yes.

The inside news Pope is killing it and will have assistants in 2 months and a FULL roster by mid-August!!!!!1!!1!1

4D chess! Dude dropped out of medical school. So you know he’s a basketball savant.

Saw it, but not mine.

it’s half a block away from our hotel (Elwood). Looked it up and it’s a membership program to sell secondary priced bourbon. A Justin’s with dues.👎🏻

I have over 250 bottles now personally and would welcome to unload on this place.

On way to Bardstown to see if I can get some allocated shit.
Right down the street from the (former) Avis building. Just buy up the whole block.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
As much as I’d love to move to Lex, the road engineering and traffic analysis has me really jaded.

Completely botched roadways and poor sequence on lights. The thing at Harrodsburg/new circle is a FIASCO.

Clean it up, Ms mayor.

Last edited:
5 on 5??? If my math is correct it is currently Pope & 1 assistant watching a game of 1 on 1 between Travis & a 20 year old freshman who hasn’t played competitively in 2 years.

Pope will land some other guys soon though. Patience, young grasshoppers.

Speaking of the 20 year old freshman that has been on a 2 year mission trip with signed document saying he would avoid coitus with women will be in for a shock when he arrives on campus and spends anytime socializing in downtown Lexington on a Thursday night.

My prediction: 1. He may dehydrate himself in the first week OR leaves Lexington with 38 children with various partners.

As much as I’d love to move to Lex, the road engineering and traffic analysis has me really jaded.

Completely botched roadways and poor sequence on lights. The thing at Harrodsburg/new circle is a FIASCO.

Clean it up, Ms mayor.
At least you won’t be surrounded by New Yorkers or New Jerseyiteians

Something to consider.

• Haha
Reactions: AustinTXCat
Kooky, I still have two prime spots in mind for Chez Kooky in the Louisville area. But the prices have gone waaaaay up since I first suggested such a venture.
Lexington has had a 90%-ish rise in median house prices in the past 8 years. This used to be THE place to find reasonable nice homes.

My team is on the floor
"I can't hide you. Mainly because there is no one to hide behind."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT