ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Two things:

1) Train numbers and page numbers will never align again. The horror.

2) I hope the Spears boss consortium is reading this and realize they're overreacting to harmless locker room talk. He's a good person, loyal employee, and family man. Be ashamed of yourselves if you do something rash.

Here is to hoping Spears is back in a few more days.
If people are so damn sensitive they feel the need to contact other posters in the real world, maybe they should stay the hell out of this thread and pretend it doesn't exist.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Two things:

1) Train numbers and page numbers will never align again. The horror.

2) I hope the Spears boss consortium is reading this and realize they're overreacting to harmless locker room talk. He's a good person, loyal employee, and family man. Be ashamed of yourselves if you do something rash.

And he shoots 69% by gawd!!!!

Skal scored 32 points - 21 in the 4th. I really never thought we'd see him
in the league for 2-3 years. I'm an idiot.

But man wtf was his deal? Just a late bloomer, I guess. I mean the kid would crumble if you touched him.

Happy for him. Hell, the Kings might be better without Demarcus. I'm not sure the Pelicans have won a game with him, and they were primed to grab that 8 playoff spot before the trade.

Skal scored 32 points - 21 in the 4th. I really never thought we'd see him
in the league for 2-3 years. I'm an idiot.

But man wtf was his deal? Just a late bloomer, I guess. I mean the kid would crumble if you touched him.

Happy for him. Hell, the Kings might be better without Demarcus. I'm not sure the Pelicans have won a game with him, and they were primed to grab that 8 playoff spot before the trade.
F*** Skal and anyone who looks like Skal. Honestly one player that I don't give a shit if I ever hear about him again. The only player I cheered when it was announced he was leaving early. He single-handedly made last season unbearable. The amount of rocks he can go kick are uncountable.

F*** Skal and anyone who looks like Skal. Honestly one player that I don't give a shit if I ever hear about him again. The only player I cheered when it was announced he was leaving early. He single-handedly made last season unbearable. The amount of rocks he can go kick are uncountable.

Lmao I like that...

But Willy says be positive and confident and stuff.

You can message me bc idk how.

I clicked on your name and now I think you're speerz or Lek or someone.

P0dMNY1.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

Lmao I like that...

But Willy says be positive and confident and stuff.

You can message me bc idk how.

I clicked on your name and now I think you're speerz or Lek or someone.
Y'all have to be GOLD MEMBERS to do that. I only could access the old messages because I was one for about two months.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Y'all have to be GOLD MEMBERS to do that. I only could access the old messages because I was one for about two months.

Well I never was so I guess I'm just special by association?

Or it's a gd trap set by the mods to try and catch me slipping in what I think is a secure chat room.

Ha, nice try, bastards. SMDAB.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
I watched like 10-15min of sportscenter this morning just hoping to hear some pre-NCAA stuff, maybe just what games are on when, etc. NOTHING. Fn Jon gruden broke down film with some cancer patient looking guy, mayweather is fighting an mma guy, Darrel Revis punched a guy OMG, patriots making moves. Wtf. They did mention the NCAA tournament like "NCAA news later, but first OMG darrele Revis punched a guy???'".

I guess I just don't get the business aspect of it, and I'm sure ESPN is more of a global brand at this point, but that's bullshit. I don't ever really watch their crap anymore, and I won't try to again. Sure the only real coverage they'll have is "OMG UPSET!!!" when some lil stupid team wins, and then they'll show some embarrassing plays like LOL AT THIS GUY WHO MISSED A DUNK OMG.

It's March Madness, ffs. Have some damn respect!

Sounds like lawyers might be involved. Ha! SMDAB, laws. Man, that's nuts.

*this post is solely my opinion and not related to anything regarding anything and I don't even know anything*

I watched like 10-15min of sportscenter this morning just hoping to hear some pre-NCAA stuff, maybe just what games are on when, etc. NOTHING. Fn Jon gruden broke down film with some cancer patient looking guy, mayweather is fighting an mma guy, Darrel Revis punched a guy OMG, patriots making moves. Wtf. They did mention the NCAA tournament like "NCAA news later, but first OMG darrele Revis punched a guy???'".

I guess I just don't get the business aspect of it, and I'm sure ESPN is more of a global brand at this point, but that's bullshit. I don't ever really watch their crap anymore, and I won't try to again. Sure the only real coverage they'll have is "OMG UPSET!!!" when some lil stupid team wins, and then they'll show some embarrassing plays like LOL AT THIS GUY WHO MISSED A DUNK OMG.

It's March Madness, ffs. Have some damn respect!
Notice how many espn stations have tourney games

Goodbye Tommy Crean
Though I didn't like you at all
You had no grace on the sideline
As the Hoosiers took a fall

They put you on their popcorn
And they chanted out your name
Because you beat Kentucky once
In that one December game

And it seems to me, you couldn't coach with the rest of the big Ten
Cutting nets that didn't matter, cause you didn't win
And I wish that they had kept you, Mister Tommy Crean
Your teams all flame out long before they reach the sweet sixteen.

Happiness we lost
After the toughest game they played
When you were beaten by Fort Worth
And your job was the price you paid

And how sports writers cried
As the alum still hounded you
All the boosters had to say
That Tom Crean just wouldn't do

And it seems to me you couldn't coach with the rest of the Big Ten
And I wish that they'd have kept you, Mister Tommy Crean
Your teams all flame out long before they reach the sweet sixteen

Goodbye Tommy Crean
Though I didn't like you at all
You had no grace in the sideline
While the Hoosiers took a fall

Goodbye Tommy Crean
From the young man in the 22nd row
Who sees you as something less than Bobby Knight
And just another coach that has to go

And it seems to me you couldn't coach with the rest of the Big Ten
And I wish that they'd have kept you, Mister Tommy Crean
Your teams all flame out long before they reach the sweet sixteen.

Last edited:
Well yea, I guess they aren't allowed to say much? Fn lawyers.

I got politically correct emojis now on my stupid phone. Rivals doesn't have politically correct emojis and I think I'll sue them.

:smiley:
Lawyers can be a good thing. Good to have a few for friends. Bates v State Bar of Arizona opened the door for the ridicule a lot get today

Hey guys, first time poster, long-time lurker here. Quick question: any y'all know what time we play? TIA.

(btw, I'd really appreciate all the likes I can get. Helps boost my board cred. TIA again)

They got this thing called the internet, you probably haven't heard of it, you can check there.
Nobody likes dipshits. So stfu, tia.

Hey guys, first time poster, long-time lurker here. Quick question: any y'all know what time we play? TIA.

(btw, I'd really appreciate all the likes I can get. Helps boost my board cred. TIA again)

Schpeerz? Mav?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT