ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

My fighting Wombats made a historic comeback last night. It looked bleak Sunday evening. I was down 20 points. This young squad showed some fight and made it happen. Hopefully they don't think they poop ice cream. They are young and its a process. I'm just trying to keep the clutter away from them. I'm having a ball. I like my team.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
TFW when the washed-up, dorky, ginger honk QB you snagged off waivers rolls for 27 in a stunning two-point victory...
arvid.gif

Just finished watching "Masked Singer" a few minutes ago. I rarely watch the show. At any rate, Hedgehog unmasks and who is on stage singing "Always Look On The Bright Side of Life"? Why, 79 year-old Eric Idle.

Too cool.

Here he is performing the same song 50 years ago.

<- - - Die-hard Monty Python fan.

Last edited:
After 40 years I'm still wondering how a lumpy mofo like Tom Atkins nailed Ellie. Guarantee a strapping young 18 YO Mav would have saved her from being turned into a robot.
halloween-iii-season-of-the-witch-lg.jpg

IMHO, Conal Cochran is the single most underrated bad guy in cinematic history. Any homicidal dipshit with a lawn implement and a grudge can slaughter screwing teenagers. That takes no talent whatsoever, but your max body count is gonna be what, a couple dozen at the most? Those are rookie numbers. Let's be honest, Michael, Jason, and Freddie weren't splitting the atom folks.

Cochran, OTOH, was a true visionary genius, a master warlock with real ambition. He wasn't satisfied with killing a couple kids having sex or whining for candy. Rather, he wanted to kill all of them in the most gruesome way possible -- by conjuring snakes and bugs and other weird shit to materialize in their heads and he tapped into the ancient demonic powers of the Druidic Bluestone to do it. The f#%king Druids! Who does that? A man with the balls to want his reach to exceed his grasp, that's who. That's the stuff of legend and he wasthisclose to pulling it off.

Dude is a first-ballot, unanimous Hall of Famer in my book.

36.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT