ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

I, for one, love my 20/30 vision provided by my scleral lenses.

They get goopy midday fogging after 8 hours of use or when I don’t stay hydrated, however. Tough when you’re driving and all of a sudden you can’t see shit.
Dude that’s another technology that amazes me. It’s astounding how they can normalize asymmetric corneas. I’m so tickled they have helped your vision. Keep those re-wetting drops handy 👊🏻.

The dude sitting next to me looks like a 70+ year old Doyle Hargraves (if Karl hadn’t nearly whacked his head plumb off with that mower blade), and the dude sitting next to him looks like Terrence the Tunesmith. I’d give him $100 to jump up, throw his chair, yell “THAT GOES FOR COCKSUCKERS AND RETARDS,” and storm out.

Gotta say the bathrooms here are pretty damned classy — they’ve got cultured marble slabs that go all the way to the floor separating the urinals, rather than the traditional Formica barriers that only go to the knees…which allow wide-stance dudes to invade your urinal space.

Tried to take a pic, but of course somebody walked in just as I was snapping it and had to lower the phone too quickly so he wouldn’t think I was a complete weirdo. Got a great view of my natty jeans and minimalist shoes tho.
G1O6lI1.jpg

I still chuckle to myself whenever someone mentions “prophylactic treatment” and think “Oh so you’re saying put a rubber on their eye?” because, of course, I’m juvenile, sophomoric, and/or immature.

You know who I hate? Those selfish peanut allergy people. Case in point: The lunch box today had a decently-sized fudge brownie included. I bit into it hoping against hope that it would have nuts, but OH HELL NO of course it didn’t. Not that long ago it would have been chock full of pecans, but heaven forbid we as a society closes off somebody’s windpipe so the rest of us can enjoy our brownies the way God intended.

Carry an Epipen for chrissakes.

Me napping between a couple chairs waiting for the afternoon lectures to start…*
image-asset.png

*5,000 interweb pointz to anyone who can name the reference without looking it up. Remember, we believe in the honor system here, boys and girls.

Media: How do you respond to Mean Machine Nation fans who are upset with your 0-2 start?

Kaizer: Well, you know...it’s a process. These fans are just so crazy. I mean don’t get me wrong...I love them...I really do...but they’re just so crazy. They have to understand...well, they have to understand that we’re just a young team and we haven’t...I mean...I would just tell them to relax...to chill out...you know...these fans are so crazy...you know that...I’d just tell them it’s a process & we’re just really young & we just haven’t jelled yet. It takes time. These guys are really young & it’s a process to get them to jell together as a team. They will get there...but they’re just so young.

And I’d tell them that it’s not about wins or losses to me. It just isn’t. It’s about these players...I’m a players first kinda FF manager...and getting these players to Pro Bowls & into the HOF is what it’s all about. We are a players first organization. That’s what I’d tell those crazy jaggoffs. Just relax. It’s early...we’re young...and you gotta trust the process. Young. Process. Players first. You know....

But we are going to work theses guys hard...we are going to start Camp Kaizer this week with two-a-days and really work these young guys hard. Find out who wants to be in the lineup. We’ll get there. It’s just a process. Young. Players first. But we’re really just so young.

Just when you think there's no good left in the world, a little boy comes along and shows that maybe, just maybe, everything isn't terrible...

If that video doesn't cause a lump in your throat and/or bring a tear to your eye then you simply have no soul.

ADVERTISEMENT