ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Paraphrasing the 17th century mystic and priest Silesius, "I am like Bot, and Bot like me. I am as large as Bot, He is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath Him be."

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Inflation is crazy, world economies are collapsing, we’re on the brink of WWIII, the media has gone even further nuts than it already was, the FBI has gone unabashedly outright rogue, society has gone completely mad, girls identify as boys, men are having babies(???), parents concerned about their children’s education are now considered radical terrorists...while cross dressing tranny story time complete with stripper poles at the local daycare is the norm...

But none of that is nearly as astonishingly crazy as mav actually winning FF games. ‘Tis truly a world gone mad.

I did not realize that.
Yeah man, I'm kind of a big deal.
Guess we can mail your trophy on Monday.

C'mon Mash, you know the football week's not over until Tuesday. It's this kind of lack of attention to detail that I intend to exploit over the next few weeks, culminating in my first-ever championship.

On the road. Against an SEC opponent we can/should beat. Lost by 3. Along the way... 2 missed extra points, one missed FG & we fumbled in the Red Zone as time was running out.

Meet the new Cats...same as the old Cats. That’s akin to the Kentucky football that I grew up watching.

identical-my.gif

Welp, the Eunuchs took one square in the nuts this week, figuratively speaking.
200.gif

Pretty much what happens when you have a long-haired pretty puss-boi for a quarterback. F#@k you, Trevor Lawrence. If you're gonna wear your hair like that you better have a GD cannon like Randy F#@king Floyd.
b2f6032c336faed1817e95e66844cce6c10de17d.jpg

Last edited:
Stumbled across a scene straight out of Nye County, Nevada tonight at my local Hardee’s.

This dude has a cardboard IDPA target setup with a spotlight illuminating it, throwing knives dead center from about 10 yards. Just right there in a grassy area next to the parking lot.

My only guess is he’s planning to murder someone when they get off work from Hardee’s, and he’s just sharpening his skills while he waits.

Stumbled across a scene straight out of Nye County, Nevada tonight at my local Hardee’s.

This dude has a cardboard IDPA target setup with a spotlight illuminating it, throwing knives dead center from about 10 yards. Just right there in a grassy area next to the parking lot.

My only guess is he’s planning to murder someone when they get off work from Hardee’s, and he’s just sharpening his skills while he waits.
That’s the mating dance of the elusive Madison County Redneck. If successful, the female of the species, AKA The Britni, will turn to show her Tampa Bay Spring Break’06 tramp stamp tattoo and they will retire to his F-150 for procreation.

Reactions: Captain Forehead

Mash, Holy Crap! Hardee's = huge backwoods institution. Love our Harrogate and Middlesboro Hardee's. Visiting next month.

Y'all get crazier than we were back in the day.

Stay safe, brother.

What a terrible game Saturday night. First play of the game set the tone for the rest of the game. Spent the afternoon tailgating with my brother. Overpaid a scalper for tix. Shit show game. Brother was drunk and obnoxious the whole day. I shoulda stayed home and burned a stack of $100 bills. It would’ve been just as satisfying.

What a terrible game Saturday night. First play of the game set the tone for the rest of the game. Spent the afternoon tailgating with my brother. Overpaid a scalper for tix. Shit show game. Brother was drunk and obnoxious the whole day. I shoulda stayed home and burned a stack of $100 bills. It would’ve been just as satisfying.
4ranj3.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT