ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Well I'll be damned.

Can’t believe you came all the way out here to get a picture of the Costco and didn’t even let me know you were in town.

Yankees Fact Sheet:

1) most hateable franchise in all of pro sports
2) most annoying fan base in all of pro sports
3) despite a perpetual top 3 payroll they always seem to choke in October
4) upon pointing out #3 above...Yankees fans will tell you all about their glorious PAST ad nauseam (refer to #2 above)
5) they low down
6) they dirty
7) they some snitches
8) “they racists” can apparently be added to the list now as well

Byuj0dyCQAA67t0.jpg:large

With all your summertime freedom, we expect first rate photoshop offerings
You’ve got that backwards, kooky. According to the official archived data securely located in the NOB Bureau of Records & Statistics, Funky historically produces a distinctively higher volume of output of photoshop wizardry offerings during the months that school is IN session and more specifically DURING school hours.

So I read that Buccees got sued......for selling gas too cheap. under market value. Before all this crazy started.

Their business model was to make money off the inside and get you there with the cheap gas. the competition hated them for that.

That’s it. I’m going to Buc-ee’s right now. Why on earth would you punish a business for being too awesome? Is this not America????

Y'all want anything?

Buc-ee's was a little different today. A little more Richmond-y. A lot more Richmond-y. I believe the A-team has left the building, and Buc-ee's is left with the local talent pool to run things.

It was hectic, chaotic, and long lines. I've been in there when it was busier, and there were no lines. But when Ernest is running the register, lord have mercy.

Anyway...

- The Dew is still watered down. Common theme now. Really pisses me off.
- Cinnamon roll is top notch A+ cinnamon roll that could compete against anyone.
- Glazed Cashews. Very nice.

It's downright hilarious to just watch people in there. Women. Be. Shopping. for everything they don't need. Buggies, baskets, arm loads of bullshit. Dropping benjamins at Buc-ee's. It's downright hilarious, and you don't see many husbands/dads in there for good reason. It may be funny to me, but it's probably maddening when your woman walks into Buc-ee's.

I did see one Dad, bless his heart...

"Daddy can I have it" - kid lifts up a jumbo Buc-ee's bobblehead
- How much?
"$19.99"
- bobblehead goes back on the shelf

Last edited:
So on Memorial Day I grilled the NOB's famous grape jelly burgers. Once again they did not disappoint. I almost used my blackstone for them but I opted for my charcoal char-griller grill. That was the right decision. Carry on with your daily Buccees news.

Reminds me of my last trip to Bucee’s…

Some people were standing around this grill “That sure is a nice grill”…

So, I look over….$1,500. Buc-ee is insane. Some poor redneck is gonna spend his tax refund on that. People are going bankrupt at Bucee’s. I know they are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT