ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

tenor.gif

<> My post count is gonna take a serious hit if Willy ever breaks outta jail.

<> I'm no fan of TO but it is absurd that it took him this long to get in the HOF. Numbers don't lie...and his numbers are strong.

<> Which brings me to an even absurder-er point...wtf are sports writers aloud to have a say in who gets in the HOF? That's really dumb. I have always thought that was really dumb. You got a bunch of people who mostly never played sports...but because they write about sports they are suddenly experts on who gets in the HOF. Dumb.

The panel should be made up of HOF members and current/former coaches. That's it. That's the list.

BREAKING NEWS: Ohh-fer August Update

0-5

9.5 games back

Wildcard lead leaking like a sieve

[roll]:baseball:[roll]

This has been a special NOB insufferable Yankees fans breaking news Ohh-fer August Update with first strike alert. Stay tuned to NOB for further developments.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
ATX said something about Labor Day...or the weekend after Labor Day for the draft. Doesn't matter. You guys can get Vince fn Lombardi to draft your players, or let auto-draft do it, you're still gonna get murdered.

***My stupid iphone lists all sorts of foreign ass holidays in my "US Holidays" calendar, and if I want to take them off I have to take off the entire US Holidays filter. I don't celebrate Eid-al-Adha, don't know wtf it is, and don't know of anything that recognizes it as a US Holiday, so GFY APPLE YOU COMMIE POS***

KS when do we get to sign up for our annual butt whipping in Fantasy FB?
Not sure. @AustinTXCat is the commish and is in charge of setting it up I think.
ATX said something about Labor Day...or the weekend after Labor Day for the draft. Doesn't matter. You guys can get Vince fn Lombardi to draft your players, or let auto-draft do it, you're still gonna get murdered.

***My stupid iphone lists all sorts of foreign ass holidays in my "US Holidays" calendar, and if I want to take them off I have to take off the entire US Holidays filter. I don't celebrate Eid-al-Adha, don't know wtf it is, and don't know of anything that recognizes it as a US Holiday, so GFY APPLE YOU COMMIE POS***
I'll work on the invites today. Sign-up coming soon.

Thanks.

Any interest in going to PPR scoring? Seems like KS mentioned this idea last year.
Yes. And all ATC has to do is click an extra button when setting up the league's scoring.

And for funkyrainbowunicorn...PPR actually makes it more fun. Evens the field of WR's and RB's out so they aren't so top heavy. Another bonus...your weak azz team might actually score 100 points in a game this season.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Yes. And all ATC has to do is click an extra button when setting up the league's scoring.

And for funkyrainbowunicorn...PPR actually makes it more fun. Evens the field of WR's and RB's out so they aren't so top heavy. Another bonus...your weak azz team might actually score 100 points in a game this season.
PPR Standard scoring selected. More to follow.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
NFL Regular season kicks off Thursday, September 6. Considering Labor Day weekend is Sep 1-3, we might look at holding the draft on Sunday, August 26.
Invites have been sent. Please check your mailboxes. Draft is Sunday, August 26 at 7:00 PM.

Over the next couple weeks, please let me know if you are in.

Thanks!

I said this on rafters and was reluctant to tell y'all, but surely you understand...

...WHY IT'S BAD MOJO FOR OUR STAR ROOKIE HONKY HERO TO HAVE THE STATE OF FN WISCONSIN CUSTOM PAINTED ON HIS BIG BLUE SHOE!!!!!

Ain't winning NUFFIN. Zilch. Enjoy the ride because this one ends in heartbreak once again.

GTFO Brad.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Hey, ks. I’ve a feeling that Willy is among us already. Let’s let him have a fresh board presence. JMO.

Usually have a Wednesday night dinner thing with friends .... but tonight I could do without. Wanna watch the Cats, live.

Milking these last few days off.

If I were independently wealthy and still wanted to work, I would start a carpet cleaning business. Such a good feeling to do that job. I’m an expert line maker on carpet, too. I would reserve the right to not clean any gross stuff though.

Stay cool, NOB.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Rick Pitino is starting a podcast :grimace::joy::scream:.

What a stupid idiot.

I guess he’ll get some espn money or something. I actually enjoy him in the studio talking basketball. Better than most of the clowns they get on there.

But there’s an independent wealthy man who should just go clean carpets or something. Gtfo, Rick. Go do whores and coke.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Hey, ks. I’ve a feeling that Willy is among us already. Let’s let him have a fresh board presence. JMO.

I know. I've seen that obvious presence in another thread for quite some time.

I just like going ballistic on the free willy campaign when I get bored. It's the principle of the matter. Stick it to the man. Etc...and yada yada yada

What exactly did Willy do this time? I only saw the aftermath. TIA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT