ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Those who are offended by our past really need to step up their game and prove it .first it's robert e less statues. Next will be mount roushmore where Lincoln will be the only one on it. If you really want to make a difference send me your money that has Jackson and Washington on it. Since it's offensive and you won't have that problem anymore. I need @funKYcat75 to help me with a gofundme to collect all the racist money. No need for those offended to have it so I'll do a service and take it off their hands.

Lots of nonsense about these statues all of the sudden. I like to marvel at statues when I visit a place, but for the biggest part of my life I never think about them. Doesn't affect my day to day life. If people want statues removed, raise the money to buy them or work to change the law. IDGAF.

One thing I noticed thiis summer in Washington DC were the newer monuments. The MLK memorial sucked. It looks like something that would be setup at a theme park or water park.

I've had two emails from upper management expressing how they condemn hate groups. Whoopee. That's what you spent your afternoon doing? Writing some dumbass email to let us know that you don't agree with Nazis or the kkk. Thanks Captain Obvious. Get back to work and lead the damn company.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
've had two emails from upper management expressing how they condemn hate groups.

Lol. You should have replied.

Oh wow! What a relief! I am soooo glad you are not racist! I was starting to get worried! Now I'm going to work sooo much harder for you guys!!!!

With the crazies ok both sides - and just the general Facebook crowd who feel they need to share every opinion/life detail - it's kind of like if you're not standing up and yelling for a cause, then you must be against that cause. It's fn weird.

3 beers I'm done. I'm boring. I'm tired.
What a huge disappointment. On par with the likes of Geraldo and Al Capone's empty vault fiasco type of a let down.

All this build up and hoopla...and then...nada...zilch...smh.

commercialbreak3.png

I'll tell you what you got there, Geraldo...You got jack shite...that's what you got over there. It's the exact same thing kooky gave us entertainment wise last night. JACK SHITE

See guys, I was making what the Italians call a double entenDrDre' when I rhetorically asked if I was my willy's keeper -- because, well, of course I am my willy's keeper, since, by "willy," I was referring to my penis.

Last edited:
Dr Dre sucks.

Maybe...maybe.

But Chronic was one badass mofo of an album. And there for a good stretch...damn near everything he touched was gold. And Dre has produced some of the freshest beats ever made in the entire universe of hip hop beats.

And all of that was during the time that I actually listened to some rap...locker room, parties,etc...Now that I don't listen to rap I give no effs of he sucks or not.

And spare me the corporate sell out bs.

Reactions: Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT