ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Yes, I am rap counser extraordinare mfer.

No I haven't seen the 2pac film. I just learned it was actually in theatres. I figured it was a low rent Netflix thing or something. And I won't see it.

I saw that stupid NWA one, and it was severely overrated. Felt like a VH1 special made for white people.

Eminem made a good film, and Curtis 50 cent made a decent one. West coast blows.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Yes, I am rap counser extraordinare mfer.

No I haven't seen the 2pac film. I just learned it was actually in theatres. I figured it was a low rent Netflix thing or something. And I won't see it.

I saw that stupid NWA one, and it was severely overrated. Felt like a VH1 special made for white people.

Eminem made a good film, and Curtis 50 cent made a decent one. West coast blows.
Eminem was ouriginally casted for training day at one point as Ethan hawkes charcter. The two people they had to begin with was Matt Damon and Samuel l Jackson. The script was actually written in 1995 right after pulp fiction. I still think Denzel and hawke nailed . When they finally got around to making it Eminem was supposed to play Hoyt but turned it down. The funny past is a lot of it is ad-libbed. Denzel changed the ending to have a brutal death to satisfy his character. The most famous line in the movie when Denzel says King Kong ain't got shit on me, was completely ad-libbed.

Didn't know that. I don't like Ethan hawke but he worked for that character I guess.

Today sucks. At least the temperature is right.

Yankees suck.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
FunkyCat, I love ya man, but you went a little full-on-retard in the Lex nhood thread. You had to know your posts weren't of "sound mind" when UKO was agreeing with you.

Well, you should never go full retard. That is a given. But to go just a little full-on-retard is...nah eff that noise. I don't get that either. WTF?

And I thought funkycat was on point in that thread. Regardless of who else agreed with him.
I disrespectfully disagree , moth-- fu---r!
Seriously tho, LexVegas can be a little snobby at times. How TF this became a controversial take is baffling--but by all means keep the mental-jackoff festivities rollin

Last edited:
Nope. No more jackoff. We're meeting at the 'Bees. Everybody. Bring your weapons.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT