ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

mfbees.gif

I disrespectfully disagree , moth-- fu---r!
Seriously tho, LexVegas can be a little snobby at times. How TF this became a controversial take is baffling--but by all means keep the mental-jackoff festivities rollin

not real sure where you get that. but it's fine. been around Indy, Cincy, Lville, Columbus, Chattanooga, Knoxville just to name a the cities around our region and Lexington by far is the one I would want to live in if given a choice between all these. Lexington is pretty nice all things considered.

not real sure where you get that. but it's fine. been around Indy, Cincy, Lville, Columbus, Chattanooga, Knoxville just to name a the cities around our region and Lexington by far is the one I would want to live in if given a choice between all these. Lexington is pretty nice all things considered.
Awesome for you if that's the case. Lex is my hometown--and fam is here. Hell..my alma mater is here. I just hear accounts from diff ppl who moved here saying it seemed harder making friends here than other places they lived. Hell I had no clue what they were talking about until I lived other places and came back.

Some ppl say it's hard to make friends unless you're from here, join a church, love UK sports or whatever. I guess it can be like that anywhere...but this is the feedback I hear.

That's why I made the "insularity" comment and Funky broke a Welcome to the Bluegrass sign off in my ass.

Last edited:
Awesome for you if that's the case. Lex is my hometown--and fam is here. Hell..my alma mater is here. I just hear accounts from diff ppl who moved here saying it seemed harder making friends here than other places they lived. Hell I had no clue what they were talking about until I lived other places and came back.

Some ppl say it's hard to make friends unless you're from here, join a church, love UK sports or whatever. I guess it can be like that anywhere...but this is the feedback I hear.

That's why I made the "insularity" comment and Funky broke a Welcome to the Bluegrass sign off in my ass.

Shit, I love Lex. But I ain't moving back. I know you don't agree, but i love Florida. Love it. Could die here and prolly will. Sooner than later. Hahaha

Funky broke a Welcome to the Bluegrass sign off in my ass.

Lmao

You read Mayor Gay AF letter to California? It's embarrassing, and smug as hell.

I know what you mean tho. That fake southern charm crap.People will lay it on thick and be extra nice just so they can tell people how nice they were to you and pat themselves on the back. Then just wait for you to not be extra nice so they can get super offended.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Shit, I love Lex. But I ain't moving back. I know you don't agree, but i love Florida. Love it. Could die here and prolly will. Sooner than later. Hahaha
Well there's a lot of parts of Florida that early inviting. But down there you've got a different set of issues. I lived in Hillsboro County for several years. And if you like Shandy houses drags perverts bombs and weirdos walking up and down the Avenue all day, well that's life

But I also realized even on the most recent trip to Florida in a place where I've never been before but there are some really cool places there as well so I can't lambaste the whole state.

It's kind a like something my grandfather used to tell me:

Ahhh Hillsboro. Living there right now. Cant wait to get out. I'm in the Brandon area. Wheweee. Yeah. Will last a year here if I'm unlucky

Ahhh Hillsboro. Living there right now. Cant wait to get out. I'm in the Brandon area. Wheweee. Yeah. Will last a year here if I'm unlucky
I lived off effing Busch Blvd. ghettodom. USF football players raping the three headed chicks strolling up Nebraska. Rt 60 from Brsndon into Tampa suck gigantic phag balls

I think it's probably a universal truth that when you move to a place that you aren't from, it's hard to make friends.

A lot of people around where I live either grew up here or went to college here. People that grew up here spend a lot of their time with family. They consider being 30 mi away from mom & pop to be too far. The ones that went to college here usually have a few old college buddies left. It's hard to break into that inner circle.

The third factor is we've met a lot of couples where one of the two is a complete dud.

Leaves me more time for my cat paw friends.

I think it's probably a universal truth that when you move to a place that you aren't from, it's hard to make friends.

A lot of people around where I live either grew up here or went to college here. People that grew up here spend a lot of their time with family. They consider being 30 mi away from mom & pop to be too far. The ones that went to college here usually have a few old college buddies left. It's hard to break into that inner circle.

The third factor is we've met a lot of couples where one of the two is a complete dud.

pretty much right on. me and the wife could be as non sociable as possible anymore. but having a kid has forced us to mingle. birthday parties forcing us to meet new people, other parents wanting us to come over for cookouts while the kids play. it's exhausting. i don't like most ppl. and i'm lazy at being sociable. damn kids.

pretty much right on. me and the wife could be as non sociable as possible anymore. but having a kid has forced us to mingle. birthday parties forcing us to meet new people, other parents wanting us to come over for cookouts while the kids play. it's exhausting. i don't like most ppl. and i'm lazy at being sociable. damn kids.

Cocaine and anal bleaching.

Your third factor is the universal truth for why so much divorce. Just a WAG ;)

Funky comes along to refute what you said in 3...2....1..

You're a hell of a cook, Kooky, I'm sure you can find something palatable about them. ;)

Man...yesterday, I caught a late bus home that was clean and quiet...

3/4 full.

I had MY seat. 2nd to last row, non-driver side -window - with empty seat next to me.

We take off, then immediately stop to pick up a running family of Indian (Delhi not Comanche)folks... good God, here we go. So they rush in and all plunk around the vacant seats around me.

The effin smell was a combo of Tumeric, ass and more ass.

The cacophony & accent was that of the Dell technical dept. 1.25 hours of Hell to cap off my day of hell.

I went home with that smell on my hands, clothes...

I ain't eatin those folks.

3/4 full.

I had MY seat. 2nd to last row, non-driver side -window - with empty seat next to me.

We take off, then immediately stop to pick up a running family of Indian (Delhi not Comanche)folks... good God, here we go. So they rush in and all plunk around the vacant seats around me.

The cacophony & accent was that of the Dell technical dept. 1.25 hours of Hell to cap off my day of hell.

People -- they're the worst.*

*hat tip, J. Seinfeld

3/4 full.

[laughing]

I don't expect you to eat those people. Get you a nice plump candy fed juvenile and smoke him real slow. Maybe sous vide.

Tell me this: This thing I see about...uhh....whatsitcalled when dudes on public transpo are supposed to cross their legs like a chick in the name of personal space equality or some crap? Is that real?

Have a "family member" - not by blood thank god - who is a reformed southerner living in NYC and mfer had the nerve to sit on my mama's plush ass southern couch big enough for 4 cows with his legs crossed all skinny talking about "it's rude to sit all sprawled out in NYC and such and such" while he looking like a prison bitch afraid to let his nuts breathe.

Some day men are gonna have to take back the streets. It starts with eating weak children and letting our nuts breathe on public transportation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT