ADVERTISEMENT

My Blue Family....prayers needed

Blueaz

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2009
Phoenix
my mother was diagnosed with a very rare form of leukemia just one week ago. Today, she on a ventilator at the Markey Cancer Center, with kidney failure and DNR orders.
Please remember my family and especially my father through this tough time... I am unable to head home until weds afternoon. Fortunately, my sister is an RN and lives in Harrodsburg area.
Thank you

update:
Thank you to everyone, for your sentiments and prayers
My mother went on to heaven today. She went peacefully...

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear that man. Here's to a full and fast recovery. Do all you can but don't hold yourself to any more than that.

Reactions: warrior-cat
my mother was diagnosed with a very rare form of leukemia just one week ago. Today, she on a ventilator at the Markey Cancer Center, with kidney failure and DNR orders.
Please remember my family and especially my father through this tough time... I am unable to head home until weds afternoon. Fortunately, my sister is an RN and lives in Harrodsburg area.
Thank you
Prayers being sent and favors asked from The Lord..Heal this woman/wife/mother in Jesus name.

I’m sorry to hear that BlueAZ. Wishing you and your family all the strength in the world to deal with this. Cancer is so heartbreaking man.

Thank you
Prayer sent and God Bless you and your family.

Reactions: Blueaz
Thank you
Praying for your mom & family my BBN friend. May God Bless your mom & family in a way that passes all human understanding.

Said a prayer for your Mom, for her healing....for your Dad, for strength and peace....you and your whole family.
May God heal and strengthen you all.

Reactions: Blueaz and CatTough
Thank you
Prayers for your mother and your family.

May the love of the Lord and the BBN give you comfort that you want be alone during your families trying time. Ofcourse prayers are being sent.

Thank you
Brother, I am so sorry. My heart is heavy for you.

Prayers sent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT