ADVERTISEMENT

Muss did his best to impersonate Cal’s

9-16 team and roster.

Not quite as bad but good Lord, those guys stink. El Ellis, really. See Deebo Davis finally hit the door, what an asshat he was.
The same Muss who was a hero all summer for signing inefficient chuckers in the portal while people were crying that we only have 7 players? My how times have changed from when he was being celebrated for having a team picture around his pool.

The same Muss who was a hero all summer for signing inefficient chuckers in the portal while people were crying that we only have 7 players? My how times have changed from when he was being celebrated for having a team picture around his pool.
That turned out to be true, most of them are inefficient Chuckers.

A lot of Chuckers like this guy.

I proclaim Arkansas’ summer:

Those are fun teams to beat. Good players but the team sucks. El Ellis is a joke, couldn’t believe Muss wanted him.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Yeah, Muss was all the rage around here over the summer with his brand of team building and showing how to recruit the portal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT