ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch Officially Turns Deaf Ear to BBN

Disappointed Cat

Sophomore
Dec 9, 2020
It appears that one of, if not the, worst contract in college basketball history will continue indefinitely . The downward spiral in performance literally began before the ink was dry on the contract. This poor performance had rapidly accelerated in recent years and has reached historic lows in far too many areas. At the same time, Cal's arrogance, stubbornness and fan disrespect seems to increase daily. For years the loyal BBN fans have been pleading for changes that will restore the program to its glory days. Now that we know a coaching change will not be made in the foreseeable future, did the AD just give BBN the equivalent of the middle finger ?

It appears that one of, if not the, worst contract in college basketball history will continue indefinitely . The downward spiral in performance literally began before the ink was dry on the contract. This poor performance had rapidly accelerated in recent years and has reached historic lows in far too many areas. At the same time, Cal's arrogance, stubbornness and fan disrespect seems to increase daily. For years the loyal BBN fans have been pleading for changes that will restore the program to its glory days. Now that we know a coaching change will not be made in the foreseeable future, did the AD just give BBN the equivalent of the middle finger ?
Yes....yes he did. He goes to the top of the public enemy list for me, knocking Cal down a notch

Only thing we can do now is show them they've overlooked the fan base at their own peril. No tickets, no K fund, no merchandise, and no NIL until the exposed grifter has been removed. Do NOT support the mockery this administration has made of our storied program.

It’s the entire culture of the Internet. Most of these people complaining about Cal, and the ones who support him hide in these chat room. Common sense has left the building

to that twitter posts screams "look, I'm not happy about it either but my hands are tied"

now whether that is of his own doing or not - that's what it reads

IMO Mitch had no choice and had to do this for the good of Basketball and all sports. This idea that we had the money and it wasn’t an issue is not true. That money had to come from somewhere and the new coach and other sports would all pay the price. I commend Mitch for doing the right thing in spite of what some fans are saying (which I also believe is still not all of BBN as you allude but even if not it still doesn't matter). His job is to do what’s best for program and school and I believe he went with the only logical choice

• Haha
Reactions: KFuqua
It’s the entire culture of the Internet. Most of these people complaining about Cal, and the ones who support him hide in these chat room. Common sense has left the building
Thanks for the wisdom nugget Mitch. What's your version of "common sense" btw?

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT