ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch-Nil stream- UK Bourbon

Kybluedude

All-SEC
Nov 19, 2005
What UK fan wouldn’t want a high caliber affordable UK Signature bourbon? Put a great looking label on it. Every tailgate, game day party and UK home would have bourbon.

Could expand into wine and other liquors. Maybe soft drinks? Ale 8

Plenty of distilleries. In fact Coach Stoops has a piece of one.

I think the (silly) issue here is that half of all college kids are under 21. Hell, you can't even go to a website to read about booze without "confirming" you are over 21. We have stupid blue laws that defy common sense. Even here in loose Colorado, you can't buy booze before 8 am. I tried a couple of weeks ago because we were trying to get a head start on a Friday weekend camping trip, so I ran to the store to get a few things and a pack of beer - they educated me on pre-8 am laws.

What UK fan wouldn’t want a high caliber affordable UK Signature bourbon? Put a great looking label on it. Every tailgate, game day party and UK home would have bourbon.

Only if Woodford distills it.

I think the (silly) issue here is that half of all college kids are under 21. Hell, you can't even go to a website to read about booze without "confirming" you are over 21. We have stupid blue laws that defy common sense. Even here in loose Colorado, you can't buy booze before 8 am. I tried a couple of weeks ago because we were trying to get a head start on a Friday weekend camping trip, so I ran to the store to get a few things and a pack of beer - they educated me on pre-8 am laws.
Gotta love lawmakers and their stupidity, especially on topics they know nothing about. The reasoning behind them is ridiculous too.

Reactions: TheDude73

I could see that being very profitable, hell it would pay for NIL for every sport honestly over time. We live in such stupid times that it would be fought against because god forbid alcohol provide funds for sports! The horror.

I could see that being very profitable, hell it would pay for NIL for every sport honestly over time. We live in such stupid times that it would be fought against because god forbid alcohol provide funds for sports! The horror.
Well UK has their NIL beer. Alcohol might be different?

Reactions: Fox2monk
This isn't official. Just hit a dead period at work and putting something into the void.

Introducing Big Blue Bourbon: also known as 3B, this liquor is hand crafted by some of the finest distillers in Kentucky. Years of experience offer you a smooth and sweet wheated bourbon with a subtle bouquet of vanilla and caramel. With each sip, you'll enjoy a Kentucky spirit that's as rich and storied as your University of Kentucky Men's Basketball program. Each bottle purchased provides a significant contribution to the Kentucky NIL program – ensuring our teams continue to represent the competitive spirit, hard work, and dedication of Big Blue Nation.

I'd buy that sh** in a heartbeat.

Doesn't have to be just wheaters, either. Could mix in rye, white dog, high-malt, traditional, single barrel, high proof... The list goes on. Kentuckians love their bourbons. I know I do 😂

Last edited:
A society has laws. Weird

This isn't official. Just hit a dead period at work and putting something into the void.

Introducing Big Blue Bourbon: also known as 3B, this liquor is hand crafted by some of the finest distillers in Kentucky. Years of excellence offer you a smooth and sweet wheated bourbon with a subtle bouquet of vanilla and caramel. With each sip, you'll enjoy a Kentucky spirit that's as rich and storied as your University of Kentucky Men's Basketball program. Each bottle purchased provides a significant contribution to the Kentucky NIL program – ensuring our teams continue to represent the competitive spirit, hard work, and dedication of Big Blue Nation.

I'd buy that sh** in a heartbeat.

Doesn't have to be just wheaters, either. Could mix in rye, white dog, high-malt, traditional, single barrel, high proof... The list goes on. Kentuckians love their bourbons. I know I do 😂
Good thoughts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT