POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a single example of a similarly popular politician. Just going to pivot to Obama because you’re triggered by seeing his name and concede everything about cult-like Trump merch?
Another day, another story...

GaF0XHXWkAAvqOl

Because neither of those things you are saying are true. They are just right wing talking points and lies.
Harris never promoted bailing out those that had been proven to have committed violent acts. Every person arrested during the BLM riots was not a violent protester and every person arrested was not convicted of committing a crime. That is what the courts are for determining. EVERYONE is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Unlike your clown who sings songs WITH J6th CONVICTS that were actually CONVICTED in a court of law for beating cops and committing violent acts. SEE the difference here?? Your guy promotes convicts...My candidate doesn't.

Not sure how Walz calling out the NATIONAL GUARD is encouraging violent protesters or not backing police.

Soooooo, I see that Arizona has an October Surprise....

Everytime I hear some talking head on TV crying about aliens and who the "real Christians "are , and bring up who's going to do the farm work, the domestic services, and all the issues of what really goes on with human trafficking, it sounds eerily similar to someone defending slavery in 1860.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT