ADVERTISEMENT

Mike MacIntyre new Ole Miss DC

Our last hire came down to Stoops and MacIntyre. Glad we didn't pick MacIntyre or we would be back to square one again.

Reactions: EastLansingCat
I like that hire a lot for Ole Miss. Mac is a very solid coach.
I agree Jason. I really don’t understand why they let him go to tell you the truth. He had them respectful, I sure some boosters wanted more. I know they have a pretty good history but he had them playing tough Football. It’s a win now or get out of town business I guess. Anyway, really good hire for the Rebel’s. Or sharks or whatever they’re going by now. Lol.

Really went downhill quickly this year. Started 5-0 and ranked then dropped 7 in a row. Worst of all, had a pitiful Oregon State down 31-3 in the 3rd quarter at home and lost. Got pummeled a couple of times by the better teams in the conference, too. Just didn't seem to be making any progress and recruiting had fallen off. Yhinknit was time for a change.

I don't like any hire that makes it tougher for us. They sure as hell dont want US competitive.

Good hire for Ole Miss.

Any time you can add a coach with HC experience to your staff it's a good thing.

Saban, Harbaugh, Meyer, have all done it. Rielly at OU brought in the old ECU HC...interestingly enough all those coaches are playoff and title hunting on a regular basis...

I agree Jason. I really don’t understand why they let him go to tell you the truth. He had them respectful, I sure some boosters wanted more. I know they have a pretty good history but he had them playing tough Football. It’s a win now or get out of town business I guess. Anyway, really good hire for the Rebel’s. Or sharks or whatever they’re going by now. Lol.
I think Levitt was a lot of why Colo got better, then when he moved to Oregon it looked like things started going south again.

ADVERTISEMENT