ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss at Georgia

Sucks to be ole miss this season. They somehow win tonight and go 11 and 1 but due to fsu, Texas, and pac 12 and michigan/osu n big 10 probably have no shot at playoff despite beating Georgia.

Another fascinating outcome is michigan goes 13-0, fsu goes 13-0, Washington goes 13-0 and then Texas goes 12 and 1 and bama bests uga to go 12 and 1. Unlikely but n that scenario bama is out?

Doubt Washington goes 13 and 0.

12 team playoff starts next season. So then we can listen to all the media experts whine and complain about how this team or that deserved to be in the top 12 just like they do for the field of 68 NCAAT.

Reactions: crestcat
12 team playoff starts next season. So then we can listen to all the media experts whine and complain about how this team or that deserved to be in the top 12 just like they do for the field of 68 NCAAT.

And it will be equally as goofy and ill tune the media out.

I expect Ole Miss to keep it a game most of the way.

Of course that’s only because of all those resources and money in Oxford that doesn’t exist in Lexington according to many on here!

Well, this ass kicking Ole Miss is taking kinda craps on the whole NIL thing. Here's a list of the top ten NIL pacts in CFB.

1. Spyre Sports Group (Tennessee Volunteers)
2. 12th Man+ Fund (Texas A&M Aggies)
3. Division Street (Oregon Ducks)
4. Texas One Fund (Texas Longhorns)
5. Canes Connection John Ruiz (Miami Hurricanes)
6. The Battle's End (Florida State Seminoles)
7. House of Victory (USC Trojans)
8. Onearkansas NIL (Arkansas Razorbacks)
9. The Grove Collective (Ole Miss)
10. Country Roads Trust (West Virginia Mountaineers)

For whatever reason this team's defense doesn't come out of the locker room breathing fire. Seem to give up a score every opening drive.

I had Ole Miss under 23.5 team points in the game. First drive and the 14 quick points had me worried. Glad to see Bulldogs defense step up and hold the Rebels to only 3 points the remainder of the game. 😁

Ole Miss got their butts handed to them tonight, no doubt. But Ole Miss is 8-2 now, ranked around the top 10, in the tougher SEC division and with wins over LSU and TxAM. We would not have beaten those teams. The Auburn, Tulane, Ga Tech and Arkansas games would be a toss up for us. We would be lucky to be .500 with their schedule.

Well, this ass kicking Ole Miss is taking kinda craps on the whole NIL thing. Here's a list of the top ten NIL pacts in CFB.

1. Spyre Sports Group (Tennessee Volunteers)
2. 12th Man+ Fund (Texas A&M Aggies)
3. Division Street (Oregon Ducks)
4. Texas One Fund (Texas Longhorns)
5. Canes Connection John Ruiz (Miami Hurricanes)
6. The Battle's End (Florida State Seminoles)
7. House of Victory (USC Trojans)
8. Onearkansas NIL (Arkansas Razorbacks)
9. The Grove Collective (Ole Miss)
10. Country Roads Trust (West Virginia Mountaineers)

All while lane acts like he is above nil and hates it. Guy's a good coach but lies every breath

Reactions: FirewithFire
I guess in your world there are only 3 or 4 good teams?
Yea- on the schedule-
Are you saying most teams play more than 4 good teams?

How good is Tennessee away from Neyland?

Georgia, Missouri, Alabama- maybe Tennessee everyone else on our schedule sucks.

For whatever reason this team's defense doesn't come out of the locker room breathing fire. Seem to give up a score every opening drive.
I think its been four straight games the opposing team has scored on their opening possession. I’ve just come to expect it at this point lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT