ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss vs USCjr

USC has turned some crazy corner and are about to go into March on fire. Right now in the SEC is Bama and USC, then UT and Auburn, then everyone else.
USC is playing as well as any team I have seen this season. They may be peaking too early for a March run, but there is so much parity this season that it could work. I do not believe they'll be able to play this physical in the tournament without foul trouble.

My first thought is that the SEC no longer wants freedom of movement in the sport.

USC is physical and they get their way on the defensive end.

Ole Miss looks rattled early.
I went to South Carolina I’m happy for them. They look like the team I hoped we would be

Reactions: FilsonCat
Ole Miss is going to be a handful at Rupp. Really good shooting team and knocking down shots against a tough USCjr team. 56% from the field and Down by 12. They’re defense leaves a lot to be desired so probably looking at a very high scoring affair next week.

Got to give South Carolina credit. They are a confident bunch.

Still hate the bully ball, but if they knock down shots like this not much you can do.

Ole Miss is going to be a handful at Rupp. Really good shooting team and knocking down shots against a tough USCjr team. 56% from the field and Down by 12. They’re defense leaves a lot to be desired so probably looking at a very high scoring affair next week.
Not concerned with OM at all. From a betting perspective, you make a good point I hadn’t thought about. Their defense is sub-par and has been all year. I might take the over regardless of the number that comes out

USC is an example of what a disciplined well structured young coach can do with 3-4 stars. He instills values such as appreciation, love for your school and team. They play for each other and USC not the name on the back of the jersey or draft status. UK is the opposite except for 2-3 guys. Our coach is all about his prestige and fame in getting players to the league. We can’t hide him any longer

What the hell happened. I stepped away from the computer (not watching, just looking at the ESPN scoreboard) and suddenly Ole Miss has cut it to 5?!?! They were down almost 20!

Not concerned with OM at all. From a betting perspective, you make a good point I hadn’t thought about. Their defense is sub-par and has been all year. I might take the over regardless of the number that comes out
Probably had a few games this year you weren’t concerned with that ended up in a loss. Ole Miss will give us all we want and not sure we have anyone that can shut down Flanagan.

Crazy how they guarded that guy so close up 3..................I don't get it aren't you supposed to pack the lane and give them a wide open 3 to tie it ?

Probably had a few games this year you weren’t concerned with that ended up in a loss. Ole Miss will give us all we want and not sure we have anyone that can shut down Flanagan.
A couple, yes. Not OM though. Flanagan has been all over the place in terms of production. I remember him from his days at Auburn and it was the same. Some days were great. Most days were not

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT