ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas to all on this board...

I may be the only one here that does this, but my husband and I celebrate Christmas in mid to late January when it's colder maybe snowy, just fits the season better for us. As we've gotten older, the season moves too fast for us.

Merry Christmas ladies and gents! Just had the in-laws dinner, now back home with a big pot of soup beans on the stove and bourbon balls in the freezer. Time to get in the deer stand. Hope everyone enjoys this long weekend with loved ones!

Reactions: susan2361
5z2376.jpg

I enjoy the back and forth on here. I have been horse laughed at times on here for some of my opinions but hey, thats part of it. Best wishes to all of you and looking forward with much optimism to the rest of the season.
Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas. I received a great grandson about a week ago, which is one of the best Christmas presents I've ever gotten. I'm looking forward to tomorrow because all 5 of my kids and all of my grandkids and great grandkids will be together for the first time since my wife passed. Family is special. I hope you all have the opportunity to enjoy yours. While I'm often a contrarian on this site, I really do enjoy the chance to discuss, agree and disagree with people with a common goal, UK success.

Merry Christmas. I received a great grandson about a week ago, which is one of the best Christmas presents I've ever gotten. I'm looking forward to tomorrow because all 5 of my kids and all of my grandkids and great grandkids will be together for the first time since my wife passed. Family is special. I hope you all have the opportunity to enjoy yours. While I'm often a contrarian on this site, I really do enjoy the chance to discuss, agree and disagree with people with a common goal, UK success.
Merry Christmas Lanzing and enjoy the day. Sounds like a special one. Merry Christmas BBN brothers and sisters

Merry Christmas everyone. Some of my family are going to my sisters in Louisville but I decided to not go since I was just there a couple weeks ago. Going with my brother to visit my grandma I haven’t seen in a few months. I’m sure I’ll run into other family at her house. Should be a good day

Merry Christmas to all of BBN!!!! Enjoy your family and friends!!!

GO BIG BLUE💙💙💙
and
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!🎄🎄🎄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT