ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Jones said this morning that he thinks Harriston is done for the ENTIRE season

catben

All-American
Sep 13, 2003
Is anybody else close to the program saying this???!!!!

Is it that severe?? Is it a severe Staph infection???

I hope he returns but Jones usually gets his info from Vince.

Last edited:
We can only hope that he recovers fully from what has happened to him and not just to continue to play football. Prayers young man.
Is it something that severe???? I sure hope not!!!

This kid is on track to become an NFL CB, I am praying he gets to fulfill that and this is just a setback. Regardless of whether he returns to play for UK, I want him to have a full recovery!!

I heard the same thing from someone else or at least somewhere else a few days ago. I don't remember where I heard or saw that, though. Bad news for Hairston and for the team if true.

• Sad
Reactions: catben
I’m not a medical doctor and relatively young but have yet to hear of a serious staph infection. Off to Google I go and prayers for Hairston.

Is it something that severe???? I sure hope not!!!

This kid is on track to become an NFL CB, I am praying he gets to fulfill that and this is just a setback. Regardless of whether he returns to play for UK, I want him to have a full recovery!!
He will be a Day 1 or Day 2 draftee after this season.

I’m guessing this is a medical/business decision. Medical he probably could come back by end of year. Business that he wants to be 100% for draft evaluations.

All of you save yourself the trouble and look no further than………The CURSE
When UK gave Rupp a caddy and the Bear a cigarette lighter the Football Curse was spawned.

I think the only thing that can stop my Vikings this season is a Curse. Not Detroit, not SF, Not the Chiefs but… a friggen Curse.
How else do you explain the 3rd most playoff appearances in the Super Bowl era but no SB in nearly a 1/2 century? The only logical explanation is a Curse.
Even my Reds are Cursed. Now that Pete has passed it will only get stronger.
Oh well, Basketball season is right around the corner.
I mean heck even the Pope blessed a Pope jersey to exercise the Cal Curse.
So we “should” be good on that front.
I feel dirty now, I need a hot tub bath and a back massage after typing all that.
Geez

Last edited:
When UK gave Rupp a caddy and the Bear a cigarette lighter the Football Curse was spawned.

I think the only thing that can stop my Vikings this season is a Curse. Not Detroit, not SF, Not the Chiefs but… a friggen Curse.
How else do you explain the 3rd most playoff appearances in the Super Bowl era but no appearance in one in nearly a 1/2 century? The only logical explanation is a Curse.
I feel dirty now, I need a hot tub bath and a back massage after typing all that.
Geez
Can you let the adults post, please.

How else do you explain the 3rd most playoff appearances in the Super Bowl era but no SB in nearly a 1/2 century? The only logical explanation is a Curse.
Geez
The Caddy/Lighter story is urban legend and largely debunked. Check Jon Scott’s website.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT