ADVERTISEMENT

Masks at Rupp Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never put much thought into the people that were constantly talking about freedom and power grab in regards to masks

now I'm looking at a memo from work saying we're expecting 15% attrition due to the vaccine mandate on December 8.

The government forcing business to fire hard working Americans because they refuse to take a vaccine (now with relatively lower efficacy than initially advertised) is opening my eyes to what they meant.
Flashback to Nazi Germany and Josef Mengele. The Jews didn't have a choice either.

Ohh, Lord.

First off, I work as an administrator for a hospital. We have never received any kind of "kickback" or payment for a death. That isn't a thing anywhere. We do get money for treating the uninsured/underinsured, Medicare and Medicaid recipients. That amount for covid is based on the current pay schedule for other respiratory diseases/illnesses set by the federal gov't. There was some pandemic funding available for covid diseases if the hospital or patient qualified.

The other problem is that is heavily regulated. I am not naive enough to believe some fraud doesn't exist, but the federal government is literally looking as hard as they can for it. If found of fraud, the hospital will lose all funding by the government and be forced to be out of pocket for all incurred expenses past, present and future as it is related. Not to mention, anyone committing a medical fraud violation would be stripped of their medical license, charged with a felony and held financially liable as well. And most doctors are paid hrly/salary. They aren't getting kickbacks. In short, this is not something that is happening very often.

Also, it seems odd we are still reporting heart attack deaths, cancer deaths, accidental deaths natural cause related deaths and so in if everything is reported as covid.

Sounds like you all have been drinking the kool-aid, but you've yet to determine the flavor!

Oh, and grape is the flavor!

Ohh, Lord.

First off, I work as an administrator for a hospital. We have never received any kind of "kickback" or payment for a death. That isn't a thing anywhere. We do get money for treating the uninsured/underinsured, Medicare and Medicaid recipients. That amount for covid is based on the current pay schedule for other respiratory diseases/illnesses set by the federal gov't. There was some pandemic funding available for covid diseases if the hospital or patient qualified.

The other problem is that is heavily regulated. I am not naive enough to believe some fraud doesn't exist, but the federal government is literally looking as hard as they can for it. If found of fraud, the hospital will lose all funding by the government and be forced to be out of pocket for all incurred expenses past, present and future as it is related. Not to mention, anyone committing a medical fraud violation would be stripped of their medical license, charged with a felony and held financially liable as well. And most doctors are paid hrly/salary. They aren't getting kickbacks. In short, this is not something that is happening very often.

Also, it seems odd we are still reporting heart attack deaths, cancer deaths, accidental deaths natural cause related deaths and so in if everything is reported as covid.

Sounds like you all have been drinking the kool-aid, but you've yet to determine the flavor!
The CDC guidance says that officials should report deaths in which the patient tested positive for COVID-19 — or, if a test isn’t available, “if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty.” It further indicates that if a “definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.'”

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
My theory is that the opposition to masks is a tactic from people in the nose bleeds to kill the old blue hairs. Prove me wrong

Wearing a mask in the nose bleeds 500 feet away from a blue hair near the court that is already vaccinated is not beneficial to anyone in anyway, especially if they don’t have it on when drinking a coke or eating a hot dog or when it’s not even covering their nose a majority of the time. It’s just to look good on TV. Prove me wrong.

So dumb. There is absolutely no scientific evidence that wearing a mask in a crowded area unless it’s an N 95 gives you any protection.

If you can smell cologne, candles, farts lol then you can rest ashore the molecules of Covid which are smaller than those listed, will penetrate the mask. All I’m trying to say is this is only theater. Stupid

You realize the article you linked pretty much debunks your claims, right?

You are totally missing the big picture here...straight over your head. Conditioning an entire generation of youth to think it is normal to wear a diaper over their face so they don't get sick is a form of child abuse. What other countries pre-COVID found it normal to wear a mask over their face as daily ritual? I'll hang up and listen.
They push the masks because they know the masks are divisive. If we’re fighting with each other then our anger is directed away from them while they continue to attempt to destroy the country. As for me, I’m done paying what it costs to attend these games anymore anyway so I’ll just watch on TV and be completely unaffected.

TRB-Blog-Photo-04.01.21-BLOG.jpg

I need to get one of these in blue.

You do realize that confirms what I posted, right?

• Haha
Reactions: UKrazycat2
The CDC guidance says that officials should report deaths in which the patient tested positive for COVID-19 — or, if a test isn’t available, “if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty.” It further indicates that if a “definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.'”
Correct. That literally says if it is suspected likely, "compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty." What do you thing the reasonable standard of duty by law is for the medical professional?

• Haha
You do realize that confirms what I posted, right?
"It is true, however, that the government will pay more to hospitals for COVID-19 cases in two senses: By paying an additional 20% on top of traditional Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients during the public health emergency, and by reimbursing hospitals for treating the uninsured patients with the disease (at that enhanced Medicare rate)."

"Jensen, April 8: I would remind him that anytime health care intersects with dollars it gets awkward. Right now Medicare has determined that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital, you’ll get paid $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator, you get $39,000, three times as much. Nobody can tell me after 35 years in the world of medicine that sometimes those kinds of things impact on what we do."

So what we have is another Fauzi who says one thing one day and then something else the next day when it's politically expedient.

Correct. That literally says if it is suspected likely, "compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty." What do you thing the reasonable standard of duty by law is for the medical professional?
An 80 year old who comes in with heart issues and is having a heart attack....yet also presents what may be covid related symptoms and dies is coded as a covid death.

Which is reasonable and right?

It was the heart attack that killed him....not the wuhan flu. That's why the numbers are NOT believeable.

Here's another story of a classification of death by covid by people who were shot.

Flashback to Nazi Germany and Josef Mengele. The Jews didn't have a choice either.
The parallels between Nazi Germany and covid measures are real and profound. The Nazis made Jews wear symbols, eventually shipping them in train cars, where millions where shot in the head, gassed and experimented on. And here we are in America, where measures are being taken to promote vaccines and save millions of lives.

Heil Biden

An 80 year old who comes in with heart issues and is having a heart attack....yet also presents what may be covid related symptoms and dies is coded as a covid death.

Which is reasonable and right?

It was the heart attack that killed him....not the wuhan flu. That's why the numbers are believeable.

Here's another story of a classification of death by covid by people who were shot.

Your article literally says they classified them in 2 different categories and adjusted later, after getting more definitive findings.

It seems you have adopted a narrative you want to believe, contrary to your own evidentiary findings. So, instead of accepting the evidence, you just parse out words or phrases out-of-context to create a dialogue with which you find more comfort.

• Haha
Your article literally says they classified them in 2 different categories and adjusted later, after getting more definitive findings.
No matter the classification, it goes toward the county’s COVID death count. For rural communities even two deaths can hurt perception.

No matter the classification, it goes toward the county’s COVID death count. For rural communities even two deaths can hurt perception.
How so whe it's not categorized the same and is ultimately adjusted? Again, just copying things out-of-context from an article that says something entirely different isn't going to prove you accurate.

• Haha
Had the same requirement at the Rolling Stones concert I attended in St. Louis. Maybe... MAYBE 5% compliance within 5 minutes. Envision the same experience in Rupp.

It seems you have adopted a narrative you want to believe, contrary to your own evidentiary findings. So, instead of accepting the evidence, you just parse out words or phrases out-of-context to create a dialogue with which you find more comfort.
Bock said it’s simple in this case – the gunshot wound was the cause of death.
“I realize yes, you’re trying to keep count of the numbers, but you need to do it right, and these people did not die of COVID, they died of gunshot wounds and that’s how it needs to be listed,” she said.

It's not my narrative. It's the "official" government narrative that is overstating the issue.

How so whe it's not categorized the same and is ultimately adjusted? Again, just copying things out-of-context from an article that says something entirely different isn't going to prove you accurate.
That's the rub....they didn't adjust it. They report it two ways. One way is "A death due to COVID, where it was the underlying cause, and a death with COVID, where there was a positive test but it wasn’t listed as the cause of death."

Bock said it’s simple in this case – the gunshot wound was the cause of death.
“I realize yes, you’re trying to keep count of the numbers, but you need to do it right, and these people did not die of COVID, they died of gunshot wounds and that’s how it needs to be listed,” she said.

It's not my narrative. It's the "official" government narrative that is overstating the issue.
Right, they were categorized in a different group than the confirmed covid deaths were and then adjusted accordingly after further investigation by doctors and coroners. If they were found to have died as a result of covid, they were then added to the appropriate list. If not, they were removed and their appropriate cause was listed.

• Haha
The parallels between Nazi Germany and covid measures are real and profound. The Nazis made Jews wear symbols, eventually shipping them in train cars, where millions where shot in the head, gassed and experimented on. And here we are in America, where measures are being taken to promote vaccines and save millions of lives.

Heil Biden

The key word here is choice. The Jews didn't have one; just like health care workers/teachers/cafeteria workers/nursing homes, the list is long.

Heil Joe
Hiel Josef

Right, they were categorized in a different group than the confirmed covid deaths were and then adjusted accordingly after further investigation by doctors and coroners. If they were found to have died as a result of covid, they were then added to the appropriate list. If not, they were removed and their appropriate cause was listed.
It does not say they were adjusted or removed.

That's the rub....they didn't adjust it. They report it two ways. One way is "A death due to COVID, where it was the underlying cause, and a death with COVID, where there was a positive test but it wasn’t listed as the cause of death."
But they did. Your own articles have even confirmed this.

Have there been deaths reported that likely weren't the cause? Sure! Just like there have been deaths not reported as covid related that were in fact covid. It works both ways, but over all, it's a pretty accurate representation.

• Haha

Heil Biden

You had me in the first half, not gonna lie

But they did. Your own articles have even confirmed this.

Have there been deaths reported that likely weren't the cause? Sure! Just like there have been deaths not reported as covid related that were in fact covid. It works both ways, but over all, it's a pretty accurate representation.
The state of Colorado classifies COVID deaths in two ways: A death due to COVID, where it was the underlying cause, and a death with COVID, where there was a positive test but it wasn’t listed as the cause of death.

No mention of adjusting any counts.

The state of Colorado classifies COVID deaths in two ways: A death due to COVID, where it was the underlying cause, and a death with COVID, where there was a positive test but it wasn’t listed as the cause of death.

No mention of adjusting any counts.
Following the Coroner’s determination, the Grand County COVID-19 dashboard indicates a delineation between residents who have died because of the coronavirus (two at the time of reporting) and those residents who had died with COVID-19 but not because of it.

The State site reports both numbers together by county, though it does offer two numbers for Colorado totals, distinguishing between “deaths among cases” and “deaths due to COVID-19” As of February 10, those respective numbers were 5,746 and 5,537, showing a discrepancy of 209 cases where Colorado residents reportedly died within 28 days of being diagnosed with COVID-19 but where the disease was neither the direct cause nor a significantly contributing factor.

They wouldn't be reporting 2 sets of numbers if they werent adjusting accordingly. They also wouldn't be publicly demonstrating the discrepancy if they were trying to hide it or misrepresent it. A little logic would take you a long way!!

• Haha
Ohh, Lord.

Also, it seems odd we are still reporting heart attack deaths, cancer deaths, accidental deaths, natural cause related deaths and so on if everything is allegedly reported as covid.

This is complete and utter bullshit. This is common knowledge that this is and has been happening. Hospitals have been receiving incentives for a very long time now. You, sir, are the one drinking the kool-aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT