ADVERTISEMENT

Marquette UCONN

And people on this board want Scott Drew over Dan Hurley. Unbelievable. He would be the perfect fit.

And people on this board want Scott Drew over Dan Hurley. Unbelievable. He would be the perfect fit.
I believe they are people that believe Hurley would not come . I bet you can’t find one person that has Drew as his first choice. But make no mistake, Drew would be a massive upgrade over what is left of our former HOF coach.

Reactions: ala_kat2
Man, if you don't love to listen in on Danny Hurley coaching up his players, you just don't appreciate good coaching.
He is a phenomenal coach. He has to be number 1 on our list. You have to make every effort to get that dude. We have to hope they don’t win another title this year. 6 in 25 years is just wow.

Reactions: NociHTTP and Wonky
He’s nothing special as a coach. Took him 5 years to build last year’s team and he’s getting residuals of that this season.

They will be out by the E8 this season and then back to building for 3-4 years from now.

The CHC will move on to the next flavor of the month.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike-McD
This year is starting to remind me of 2021 in which two teams have separated themselves from everyone else. I know Purdue usually clunks it up though. I would really like to see Purdue play UConn. Clingan would not have an easy time.

If he says no to UK, wouldn’t you want the biggest threat neutralized and moved to the NBA?
If that's your angle, then I agree with you. I don't know you on this board, and your intent wasn't clear from your previous post. But if we DID offer the bank, he would come here to bring the program back to prominence.

He’s nothing special as a coach. Took him 5 years to build last year’s team and he’s getting residuals of that this season.

They will be out by the E8 this season and then back to building for 3-4 years from now.

You may be correct that then he wasn't that great, but we're living in the now.

They get dunks off inbounds.

They have a well-balanced attack.

They share the ball.

They defend.

They make their free throws.

Reactions: NociHTTP and Aike

Weren’t they on probation when he was hired?

And I don’t know how they’ll finish this season, but they are playing better right now than they were this time last year.

They’re also playing better than we have in 7 years.

So if he’s nothing special, what does that make Cal?

You must have a pretty high bar to clear, which is fine. But how do you rate our current coach under your exacting criteria?

• Love
Reactions: yoshukai
Every mock bracket I've seen has us in UConn's draw, so I hope fans here are ready for it.

Every mock bracket I've seen has us in UConn's draw, so I hope fans here are ready for it.
We have work to do to get in position to play a team as good as UCONN. Might fall to the 8/9 line, I suppose.

9ama.gif

I believe they are people that believe Hurley would not come . I bet you can’t find one person that has Drew as his first choice. But make no mistake, Drew would be a massive upgrade over what is left of our former HOF coach.
I mean.. Baylor nearly has the same record as us this year...

Reactions: NociHTTP
Wonder how many of their 5* did CCC recruit?
Probably none of them. Hurley stated that if he brings a guy in, and that guy seems bored or is on his phone during the stay, then UCONN moves onto the next guy. As it should be. Someone like that isn't teachable. I work with dips like that. They always seem bored to death at work, but they don't actually do much and all they do is complain and make threats about quitting.

Cal probably loves kids on their phones as he views them as bored with the idea of college, and waiting for something better.

Don't think anybody prefers Drew, they keep saying that Barnhart the moron has him #1 on his list. I don't dislike Scott Drew either-I do not care for Barnhart and hearing that news.

You aren’t a big fan of Hurley are you? Or am I remembering that wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT