ADVERTISEMENT

Mackenzie mgbako

Speaking of Kevin Knox, can you believe he's still on 22 years old and he'll be 22 years old until August 11th. Funny thing is he averaged 12.8 points in his first season and then went in to a freefall. Of course when I see him in games anymore he still looks like the guy that glides off of his ability instead of wanting to eat people's soul.

I was surprised to see today that one of Kevin’s younger brothers is a top recruit in 2024. 247 has Karter the 10th ranked prospect in the class.

Mackenzie Mgbako, a 6-foot-8 small forward out of Gladstone (N.J.) Gill St. Bernard, tells On3 he will announce his college decision Friday, April 8th at 9:00 pm ET. The five-star recruit is down to four schools – Kentucky, Duke, Memphis, and Ohio State.

Look for Duke to try and pair Mgbako with a reclassified Naasir Cunningham who is an absolute stud and the #1 player in 2024 by a large margain.

• Sad
Reactions: RunninRichie
They're teammates at Gill St. Bernard's High in New Jersey. Mgbako has 6 crystal picks to Duke today, Cunningham is one of the top players in the nation already as a sophomore. He's not gonna be in high school 2 more years I wouldn't think with his talent level. Duke is all over him and he's already taken a visit there in January. I hate Duke and hope and pray they lose every game but it is what it is. I want Mgbako and Wagner more than anybody in the class and maybe he picks UK but we've seen this song and dance before.

Reactions: Jeff12wb
They're teammates at Gill St. Bernard's High in New Jersey. Mgbako has 6 crystal picks to Duke today, Cunningham is one of the top players in the nation already as a sophomore. He's not gonna be in high school 2 more years I wouldn't think with his talent level. Duke is all over him and he's already taken a visit there in January. I hate Duke and hope and pray they lose every game but it is what it is. I want Mgbako and Wagner more than anybody in the class and maybe he picks UK but we've seen this song and dance before.
I've heard the same thing unfortunately .. :\

Reactions: Jeff12wb
Duke will probably get him and Tyrese Proctor(another very good international prospect committing tomorrow I think) over the next week. That along with presumed NBA announcements here will make the board very happy I’m sure……

Look for Duke to try and pair Mgbako with a reclassified Naasir Cunningham who is an absolute stud and the #1 player in 2024 by a large margain.

Duke's class for 2023/24 isn't that impressive to me, at least in the way it's put together. It looks like a lot of guys that are similar in skill. How does a class of Proctor/Foster/McCain/Mgbako/Cunningham fit together exactly? Is Scheyer taking position-less basketball to the extreme?

I believe he is in his right class since he is 16. I would highly doubt they rush his process as he is developing perfectly.

Just saw where he is probably committing next week. It’s down to Kentucky duke Memphis and Ohio state
We don’t have an 🐜 chance in a 🌪 to land this dude. He’s exactly the type of player that have been rejecting us since 2016. Duke put together the family plan back then and we have had no answer to that.

We don’t have an 🐜 chance in a 🌪 to land this dude. He’s exactly the type of player that have been rejecting us since 2016. Duke put together the family plan back then and we have had no answer to that.
like everything else..........CCC has no answer
UK is becoming more & more irrelevant

I don't even know what the whole CCC/C3 thing people are parroting even means, but I'm sure it's cringey.
Even "Calimari" seemed less lame.

I don't even know what the whole CCC/C3 thing people are parroting even means, but I'm sure it's cringey.
Even "Calimari" seemed less lame.
What it probably stands for hit me as soon as I hit post.
May as well just post the nickname in full if you're desperate to make it catch on.
Spamming the acronym is just lame.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT