ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville leading Notre Dame @ ND

$Z71$

Junior
Nov 14, 2002
Bluegrass State
People had wrote them off as being “awful” and NIT bound etc after we beat them by 31. I think they are better than most here gave them credit for and that was indeed a quality win for us.

I only post this because I think so many “fans” and posters on here act like our team this year isn’t good. Drives me wild. We have talent and depth and all the pieces to make a run come March. We Haven’t quite put it together and we can be frustrating to watch at times with Freshman mistake but this team has the capability to be special if they put together 40 minutes of basketball.

You’re also playing an injury laden ND. Impressive 14-2 run before half though
I hate the Tards as much as the next guy. Simply saying our “fans” are pessimistic as hell. When we beat down U6 they immediately discounted it as they are terrible no big deal. When in reality beating them down is impressive non the less. Not to mention you say injured ND , still he same ND team UNcheat could barely beat by 1.

I hate the Tards as much as the next guy. Simply saying our “fans” are pessimistic as hell. When we beat down U6 they immediately discounted it as they are terrible no big deal. When in reality beating them down is impressive non the less. Not to mention you say injured ND , still he same ND team UNcheat could barely beat by 1.

UNC also lost to Wofford. At home.

CBB is very difficult to gauge right now.

It was still our best complete game so far. Wish we could do that again tonight.

2OT otis looks pretty tough. i think they’ve got this one.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I'll give em credit. Good win in a tough environment. That dude Ferrel who was injured played today and that dude didnt miss.

There is nobody that can dislike them more than I do, but you have to give DP and those guys credit. I seriously had hope they would be horrible this year!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT