ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Fans Think SEC WIll Add them

rick-james-cocaine.gif

Clemson Virginia Miami Florida st VA Tech would all be before Louisville as would not to Carolina and duke. UNC and Clemson would be locks if the SEC expands again
Clemson might not be locks due to SC. They could veto it but they might not. SEC would want them for sure. I think VT is a strong possibility as well.

Reactions: susan2361
They won’t but I wish they would. As a fan it would be incredible plus we get that football game in conference.

The ACC has regret allowing them in since the day it happened. It did nothing to curve what they were trying to curve with the shifting and brought a ton of bad press. Louisville really diminished the appearance of quality the league once had. Even Miami cleaned up in the ACC.

Louisville has zero chance at coming into the SEC. They don’t have the football for one, which drives all of this. They’re a national embarrassment for another, and don’t have a market. Not only will it not happen but it can’t happen.

For another there are several schools who would block the shit out of Louisville, Kentucky for one.

They just say whatever makes them feel elite.

UK and it’s alumni always seem to step in and help UL over and over throughout history.

Mitch and Eli probably would agree to let them in.

• Haha
Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
Clemson might not be locks due to SC. They could veto it but they might not. SEC would want them for sure. I think VT is a strong possibility as well.
I thought about originally with Florida schools as well, but the SEC is all about money and Clemson football and UNC basketball generate money

Reactions: SosaUK87
Schools I would take - North Carolina; Clemson; Virginia; Virginia Tech; Florida State; Miami or possibly even Baylor. All would bring more to the conference than Louisville. IMO

Reactions: susan2361
I thought about originally with Florida schools as well, but the SEC is all about money and Clemson football and UNC basketball generate money
Yep. I’m not a big fan of it but I would rather us get the best schools. It would get interesting quick if SEC/BIG start plucking ACC schools.

No. No. And no, it's not going to happen. Every team in the league would make less money from the SEC. The SEC is only going to add teams that will increase revenue in the future.
Exactly right. Even if they weren't such a pathetic embarrassment to not only themselves, ( which they seemingly don't mind anyway), but to the state itself, this reason alone would quickly snuff out any hopes those linebeard idiots might ever have of joining the SEC.

That's actually hilarious when you think about it : that some of those dimwitted idiots would even think the best conference in the country would entertain the thought of inviting Commuter U.

LMAO.

Yep. I’m not a big fan of it but I would rather us get the best schools. It would get interesting quick if SEC/BIG start plucking ACC schools.
As long we don’t have to play Clemson every year in football, and we can get a home and home with UNC I’m good

As long we don’t have to play Clemson every year in football, and we can get a home and home with UNC I’m good
Yeah. We will see if Clemson can bounce back from losing that long time assistant, name escapes me. UNC is recruiting like crazy tho, at least last time I checked but yeah I would agree with you. Clemson is highly ranked pre season this year aren’t they? I mainly focus on SEC FB.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Yeah. We will see if Clemson can bounce back from losing that long time assistant, name escapes me. UNC is recruiting like crazy tho, at least last time I checked but yeah I would agree with you. Clemson is highly ranked pre season this year aren’t they? I mainly focus on SEC FB.
I think his name is vanebles or something with a V, Kentucky is on a good path in football but Georgia bama and Clemson is another level they have to reach. And North Carolina is going to be really interesting this year. Because they can be like UCLA and just got really hot or they were really good like our 2014 team and just underperformed. I would put them number one given what they have coming back and then adding that guy from northwestern

Last week, I had a San Diego State fan send me a tweet of one of their ‘insiders’ saying they’re going to chance conferences and the SEC was interested. I laughed and my friend got mad. He didn’t understand his university brings nothing to a conference like the SEC. I now question if he’s every watched sports before

point is, fans of other teams are delusional. Yet somehow adding SDSU makes more sense than UofL lol

• Wow
Reactions: sdryan2
I think his name is vanebles or something with a V, Kentucky is on a good path in football but Georgia bama and Clemson is another level they have to reach. And North Carolina is going to be really interesting this year. Because they can be like UCLA and just got really hot or they were really good like our 2014 team and just underperformed. I would put them number one given what they have coming back and then adding that guy from northwestern
Yep. Venables or something like that. Where did he go again? And yeah, GA is tough enough road just to get the championship game lol.

Every conference that has taken Louisville has been destroyed. Looks like the trend will continue with the ACC imploding as soon as its grant of rights deal expires.

Reactions: Pewee Cat
The ACC has regret allowing them in since the day it happened. It did nothing to curve what they were trying to curve with the shifting and brought a ton of bad press. Louisville really diminished the appearance of quality the league once had. Even Miami cleaned up in the ACC.

Louisville has zero chance at coming into the SEC. They don’t have the football for one, which drives all of this. They’re a national embarrassment for another, and don’t have a market. Not only will it not happen but it can’t happen.

For another there are several schools who would block the shit out of Louisville, Kentucky for one.

They just say whatever makes them feel elite.

Pretty much this.

Yep. Venables or something like that. Where did he go again? And yeah, GA is tough enough road just to get the championship game lol.
I think Oklahoma, but Dabo seems to be a little to much. And if kentucky could get paired with SCAR tenn/Florida and vandy that would be perfect then rotate the other teams

• Love
Sorry. The SEC has standards.

And before someon says “huhuhuh….Candy” they bring it in academics.

Louisville offers the SEC NOTHING.
I wasn’t thinking Vandy, I was thinking Tennessee. Tennessee and standards just seems like an oxymoron.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT